• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High grade Slabs: GA, SA, BA, Marvels, DCs, misc Gold. CLOSED and THANKS!

115 posts in this topic

World's Finest # 170 (CGC 9.4 White Rocky Mountain) $185 This book looks like it was literally printed yesterday. The colors and White of the cover just "pop".

WorldsFinest170cgc94_zpsbcf2cad5.jpg

:takeit: (If it's still available)

It is, and its yours. Its a truly astonishing book.

World's Finest # 170 (CGC 9.4 White Rocky Mountain) $185 This book looks like it was literally printed yesterday. The colors and White of the cover just "pop".

Yes, I'm looking forward to having the book in hand. It will be my first "Rocky Mountain" Book. Nice to find a relatively affordable one. ( Would have liked to have that Batman Annual but it was just too pricey for me.)

Thanks for posting such nice books. They're fun to look at.

SLR

Yes, I'm looking forward to having the book in hand. It will be my first "Rocky Mountain" Book. Nice to find a relatively affordable one. ( Would have liked to have that Batman Annual but it was just too pricey for me.)

SLR

nice pickup Steve!

SLR

....in hand, Rocky Mountains really do live up to the hype.....they have that "wet" gloss like a new book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u