• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales To Astonish #57 - Spider-Man -Sold and Closed

5 posts in this topic

I've made a couple purchases, but this is my first sale on the boards so I'll keep it simple. Just one book to start.

I have good feedback on eBay with the same id (droidtrader).

First :takeit: wins and beats a PM. Paypal preferred. Price includes shipping to the U.S. only. No international shipping.

Tales To Astonish #57. Wear along spine, multiple light creases and scuffing/color loss on cover. A couple small tears on back cover have been repaired on the inside with small (cut to size) pieces of tape. Inside pages off-white at best, heading towards tan. Small penciled numbers on top margin of front page (appears to say "2'2T".

I'm not an experienced grader, but I'd say 3.0. $28 $22 $16 shipped (between cardboard in a bubble mailer - if you prefer something else, postage will be more). Please let me know if you'd like more information or more pictures.

ttafr.jpg

ttabk.jpg