• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCBD List Question

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can find an exhaustive list of all the FCBD comic books from each year? Is there an exhaustive list out there? I've searched and can't find one. I know I could probably find them in the OSPG, but, that would take forever. I was hoping for a more organized list. Thanks in advance.

Scott

Since this question seems to be answered (apologies if not), rather than make a new thread for another FCBD question, I'll temporarily use this one. Thread-jacking FTW!

This is the first year I actually have a LCS, and am really looking forward to FCBD. My question is, and I know it's probably different from store to store, but how does the distribution work? This year it seems like there's 30 or so participating titles.

Can you go to a store and pick up all the titles in one fell swoop? Do they limit you to 5 or so titles? Do the stores only pick a few titles to offer or do they normally have them all? Do stores normally have a nice supply of each, or should I try to go early in the day?

OK, so I had a few questions :P

Every store is different in how they handle Free Comic Book Day. Some store allocate one per person, some do three, while others more. Your LCS will be the best to ask on how they're going to handle their distribution.