• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**closed PM if interested in any WDs SS **

60 posts in this topic

Thanks Gary!!

I will listen to all offers on any of my books :) My registry link is below

Updates:

Some books on hold working on a non board member deal...also some non 9.9s put up for sale

signed, PM sent

Not to thread Doug but thought you should know this member is on the probation list as of 9/14/12

Which is a joke You can't be on the list without having a way to get off. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff since being on that list that has no justification anyways. All these books are overpriced anyways

signed, PM sent

Not to thread Doug but thought you should know this member is on the probation list as of 9/14/12

Which is a joke You can't be on the list without having a way to get off. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff since being on that list that has no justification anyways. All these books are overpriced anyways

u mad. books are amazing.

signed, PM sent

Thanks for posting. I've now blocked you and won't sell anything to you and hope others follow suit.

These are 9.9s. NO SOUP FOR YOU

:facepalm:

signed, PM sent

lol have a nice day