• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**closed PM if interested in any WDs SS **

60 posts in this topic

signed, PM sent

Not to thread Doug but thought you should know this member is on the probation list as of 9/14/12

Which is a joke You can't be on the list without having a way to get off. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff since being on that list that has no justification anyways. All these books are overpriced anyways

lol have a nice day

Changing your name to avoid PL associations: One email to mod

Trying to buy some WD books: One email to Hurley

Comic nerd version of sour grapes: Priceless

You know you are a true fan/collector when you view a thread like this and immediately get mad!

I applaud your collection Doug :applause: , shame your parting ways with it. What's an even bigger shame is not having the bread to buy any of it! :frustrated:

Good luck with the sale!

Oh and to the Soup dude stating Overpriced....Really??? REALLY!? smh

signed, PM sent

Not to thread Doug but thought you should know this member is on the probation list as of 9/14/12

Which is a joke You can't be on the list without having a way to get off. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff since being on that list that has no justification anyways. All these books are overpriced anyways

40_Crash_Test.jpeg

Awesome crash and burn.

:news:

35 error variant for sale on page 1

Thanks to all who have signed the guest book ..for those people who havnt (tsk)

:sorry:

I don't come down to this section a lot.

Are you still gonna work on Registry Sets?

I am going to keep my 1-48 registry set and maybe start a new series :shy:

throwing the 35 error up on feebay..PM if interested :)

Why not sell your copy thru mycomicshop? Their commission fee is less than eBay (11%, right)

From their website:

Consignment Fee

• 10% commission on sales less than $300, with a minimum commission of $5.00 per item sold.
  • 7% commission on sales of $300 up to $2999.99.
  • 4% commission on sales of $3000 or more.

Why not sell your copy thru mycomicshop? Their commission fee is less than eBay (11%, right)

From their website:

Consignment Fee

• 10% commission on sales less than $300, with a minimum commission of $5.00 per item sold.
  • 7% commission on sales of $300 up to $2999.99.
  • 4% commission on sales of $3000 or more.

probably because there will be at least 10x more views on e-bay than on mycomicshop. hm

I don't want to muddy dhurley's thread too much . . . but I'm a use mycomicshop a lot and and see items, either fixed or auction, sell at premiums to eBay. A perfect example is the WD 35 CGC 9.8 that just sold for $1,325 or even the Chew 1 CGC 9.4 that recently sold for $411. I dont think those would have gone as high on eBay.