• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Lot of 6 Death of the Family Non-Die Cut Newsstand Covers

9 posts in this topic

Thank you for looking at my 1st Sales Thread. I have been lurking on the boards for about 8 months learning the lay of the land. I have also sold to a couple of boardies through the WTB threads. I have been selling on Ebay for about 10 years with 100% feedback and Top Rated Seller status (Ebay user ID is butzyba, feedback link in my Sig Line).

The usual sales thread rules apply, no HOS members or probies please.

Shipping to the U.S. via USPS Priority Flat Rate Padded Envelope with double cardboard is included in the sale price. If you want it shipped differently please let me know.

Paypal or Postal Money Order ok.

takeit.gif Rules

I have a similar auction on Ebay right now but this is a different lot of the same books

Lot of 6 Death of the Family Non-Die Cut Newsstand Editions - $50 shipped SOLD - NEW LOT LISTED BELOW

These are not the Direct Editions with the Joker mask torn off, check the UPC to see that they do not say Direct Edition. Condition is NM-/NM

Batman #13

Batgirl #13

Batman and Robin #15

Detective Comics #15

Nightwing #15

Teen Titans #15

Thank you for looking.

Thank you for looking at my 1st Sales Thread. I have been lurking on the boards for about 8 months learning the lay of the land. I have also sold to a couple of boardies through the WTB threads. I have been selling on Ebay for about 10 years with 100% feedback and Top Rated Seller status (Ebay user ID is butzyba, feedback link in my Sig Line).

Shipping to the U.S. via USPS Priority Flat Rate Padded Envelope with double cardboard is included in the sale price. If you want it shipped differently please let me know.

takeit.gif Rules

I have a similar auction on Ebay right now but this is a different lot of the same books

Lot of 6 Death of the Family Non-Die Cut Newsstand Editions - $50 shipped

These are not the Direct Editions with the Joker mask torn off, check the UPC to see that they do not say Direct Edition. Condition is NM-/NM

Batman #13

Batgirl #13

Batman and Robin #15

Detective Comics #15

Nightwing #15

Teen Titans #15

Thank you for looking.

Batman13001.jpg

Batgirl13001.jpg

BatmanandRobin15001.jpg

DetectiveComics15001.jpg

Nightwing15001.jpg

TeenTitans15001.jpg

:takeit:

takeit.gif Rules

Batman #13

Batgirl #13

Batman and Robin #15

Detective Comics #15

Nightwing #15

Teen Titans #15

Thank you for looking.

Batman13001.jpg

Batgirl13001.jpg

BatmanandRobin15001.jpg

DetectiveComics15001.jpg

Nightwing15001.jpg

TeenTitans15001.jpg

:takeit:

winnah.png

PM sent for invoice details

Okay that went well. Here is Lot #2. These are also different than the books listed on Ebay.

Batman #13

Batgirl #13

Batman and Robin #15

Detective Comics #15

Nightwing #15

Teen Titans #15

Batman13002.jpg

Batgirl13002.jpg

BatmanandRobin15002.jpg

DetectiveComics15002.jpg

Nightwing15002.jpg