• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official eBay Drank My Milkshake Thread

433 posts in this topic

Upon further reading, he DEFINITELY sounds like he needs medication:

yJ1IIhM.jpg

Over a year ago and yet an almost word-for-word description of what he said to you in your follow-up, Bronz.

Total jackassery. Again, thanks for outing him here!

-slym

Damn!! doh!

did he even send pics? are you sure its even damaged?

did he even send pics? are you sure its even damaged?

No Pics, I did not ask, and he did not offer. He really sent me reeling with his aggressiveness, I just wanted to make the problem go away. I assumed by offering the refund, I would avoid he initial neg feedback threat. I was naïve.

I am certain in hindsight, this guy just likes pulling scams.

Is anyone else getting the message "We realize we are having problems with shipping labels, please try back after 2:30 PST" when trying to print off a label from eBay? I missed getting something shipped out in my 1-day time frame because of this, and I hope it doesn't affect my Top-Rated seller status.

:(

-slym

Thought your stuff didnt sell?

And anjos-da-guarda is now blocked.

If you look through his feedback left for others he's a repeat offender.

What a tool.

:facepalm:

Wow... that guy's a mess. Thanks for the warning and sorry to hear you had to go through that.

You can't please everyone and some people go the extra mile to be miserable in life.

A potential buyer with common sense will easily be able to understand you weren't at fault.

Me:

You have accused me immediately upon first communication of fraud, which I do not appreciate. How would you feel if someone accused that of you?

I would also suggest in the future, you refrain from immediate ugly accusations against other E-bay Members. You have been very derogatory and accusing of me which is not helpful, and that approach will certainly make future dealings with other members more difficult.

I would also suggest, you do not attempt to leave any negative or neutral feedback against me, as it would be unwarranted at best. E-bay monitors correspondence amongst members including your initial email, and my response here, a negative feedback against a member willing to "make right" on a sale, will not be looked at favorably.

I understand you run into a bad apple on eBay once in awhile, but you cannot send problem buyers messages like this even after they have already berated you for some sort of perceived failing. Ebay customer service will just tell you to go pound sand if you communicate like this and ask them to remove bad feedback. You can't threaten garbage buyers just because they are garbage and send you garbage messages first.

Me:

You have accused me immediately upon first communication of fraud, which I do not appreciate. How would you feel if someone accused that of you?

I would also suggest in the future, you refrain from immediate ugly accusations against other E-bay Members. You have been very derogatory and accusing of me which is not helpful, and that approach will certainly make future dealings with other members more difficult.

I would also suggest, you do not attempt to leave any negative or neutral feedback against me, as it would be unwarranted at best. E-bay monitors correspondence amongst members including your initial email, and my response here, a negative feedback against a member willing to "make right" on a sale, will not be looked at favorably.

I understand you run into a bad apple on eBay once in awhile, but you cannot send problem buyers messages like this even after they have already berated you for some sort of perceived failing. Ebay customer service will just tell you to go pound sand if you communicate like this and ask them to remove bad feedback. You can't threaten garbage buyers just because they are garbage and send you garbage messages first.

I don't see any threat at all in my response.

Is anyone else getting the message "We realize we are having problems with shipping labels, please try back after 2:30 PST" when trying to print off a label from eBay? I missed getting something shipped out in my 1-day time frame because of this, and I hope it doesn't affect my Top-Rated seller status.

:(

Thought your stuff didnt sell?

I sold one book (EoW #7) last night for 99¢.

meh

-slym

Me:

I specifically quoted the parts in your post that eBay customer service agents would not care for.

Me:

I specifically quoted the parts in your post that eBay customer service agents would not care for.

I understand, but I disagree. Thanks for your input though. :)

you know--- with that disgruntled buyer "anjos-da-guarda" that bronzilla brought up--

I would not be surprised at all if he was getting damaged shipments and not because they were sent that way but because he has at some point been a jerk with his postal carrier. And the postal worker has decided to F with him a little every now and then (not enough to tip him off that they are screwing with him).

either way-- he is blocked as I wouldn't want to deal with that kind of nonsense spewing forth from a buyer. What people like this don't realize is the more and more they act like this, the more and more people will block him until his selection is limited to less than the best stuff available. What a massive richard.

Things to do after reading the latest posts in this thread :

1. Block anjos-da-guarda...CHECK

2. Buy something from bronzilla and make him feel a bit better about today...CHECK

3. Buy something from slym and make him feel a bit better about today...CHECK

4. Get back to work bagging & boarding books...CHECK

:)

Peace,

Chip

you know--- with that disgruntled buyer "anjos-da-guarda" that bronzilla brought up--

I would not be surprised at all if he was getting damaged shipments and not because they were sent that way but because he has at some point been a jerk with his postal carrier. And the postal worker has decided to F with him a little every now and then (not enough to tip him off that they are screwing with him).

either way-- he is blocked as I wouldn't want to deal with that kind of nonsense spewing forth from a buyer. What people like this don't realize is the more and more they act like this, the more and more people will block him until his selection is limited to less than the best stuff available. What a massive richard.

Do NOT...make your postal worker angry!

Things to do after reading the latest posts in this thread :

1. Block anjos-da-guarda...CHECK

2. Buy something from bronzilla and make him feel a bit better about today...CHECK

3. Buy something from slym and make him feel a bit better about today...CHECK

4. Get back to work bagging & boarding books...CHECK

:)

Peace,

Chip

Weird you said that, I just got notified a comic sold. ;)