• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Been a day for cleaning the drawing room, and one thing I had to do was go through a big box of all the Nintendo stuff we collected while the kids were growing up. Yea....Mr. Pack-rat here (shrug) , I still have it all, most of it with the boxes. Games have come so far since these days.... but just looking through it all brings back so many fun memories :cloud9: Although we had a great time with each of the 3 systems, I think I like the Super Nintendo the best. The inplay game music for some of these will forever be etched in my mind :luhv:

Anyways, since I had it all out, I figured I'd set it up and take a pic for this thread before it all goes back into the box.

nintendo1_zps60ec54a2.jpg

omg. I hope they don't sell a single console.

I'll think so on the first article you already see it on 360 and for the second article is true their is no headset with the system they said Kinect is better.

Nice :) Don't know if you e kept up with prices but you got 1000 bucks just for two of the games in your pic.

:o:o Really ??!!

I remember hearing that you can now download every Nintendo game ever made through one of the new systems and your cable tv hookup.

Wow 2 games in that pic I love, Klax and Flshback

Klax is the only game we ever got my wife to sometimes play. :applause:

Flashback has cool visuals and great sound effects. Very different from most of the games we played. Fun times. We have 4 kids and one foster boy living with us, so the Nintendo was going alot

Been a day for cleaning the drawing room, and one thing I had to do was go through a big box of all the Nintendo stuff we collected while the kids were growing up. Yea....Mr. Pack-rat here (shrug) , I still have it all, most of it with the boxes. Games have come so far since these days.... but just looking through it all brings back so many fun memories :cloud9: Although we had a great time with each of the 3 systems, I think I like the Super Nintendo the best. The inplay game music for some of these will forever be etched in my mind :luhv:

Anyways, since I had it all out, I figured I'd set it up and take a pic for this thread before it all goes back into the box.

nintendo1_zps60ec54a2.jpg

Nice collection ... I remember the days of SNES :cloud9:

Nice :) Don't know if you e kept up with prices but you got 1000 bucks just for two of the games in your pic.

I remember hearing that you can now download every Nintendo game ever made through one of the new systems and your cable tv hookup.

Yeah power blade 2 and earthbound, assuming they are complete.

Yeah power blade 2 and earthbound, assuming they are complete.

Thats amazing !! Yea, they are complete w/box, game and instructions. Hmmmm.... interesting. We always break out the Nintendo at christmas when all the fam is over. I don't think my kids would let me get away with putting them up for sale hm

just watched GTA 5 gameplay trailer and WOW is all i can say, they have surpassed themselves, just hope it all works

It's pretty awesome, isn't it? I was :o all the way through. I actually wasn't expecting too much with this one but Rockstar may have just done it again.

Anyone played The Last of Us yet? I picked it up over the weekend after watching the IGN review and the guy at Gamestop saying it was the best game he'd ever played.

It is sort of like Unchartered (made by Naughty Dog) meets Resident Evil. I don't know if that does it justice, but it is a LOT of fun thus far.

just watched GTA 5 gameplay trailer and WOW is all i can say, they have surpassed themselves, just hope it all works

It's pretty awesome, isn't it? I was :o all the way through. I actually wasn't expecting too much with this one but Rockstar may have just done it again.

The graphics look much better than GTA 4, but the trailer did seem a little padded out and maybe enhanced to me, with possible cut scenes lacking in-play HUDs rather than purely gameplay.

I'm a big fan of the series, so I'm looking forward to the new one. (thumbs u

Anyone played The Last of Us yet? I picked it up over the weekend after watching the IGN review and the guy at Gamestop saying it was the best game he'd ever played.

It is sort of like Unchartered (made by Naughty Dog) meets Resident Evil. I don't know if that does it justice, but it is a LOT of fun thus far.

I haven't played it yet, but it's on my list of games to get.

Just got the 1000 GS in Skyrim. Took 150 hours. :insane: Amazing game!!! Anyone know how many hours the three DLCs take? I need more Skyrim!

:applause: You're a madman.