• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

They just announced the Batman Origins "Collector's Edition" for Aus.

Stoked.

http://warnerbros.com.au/titles/details/batman-arkham-origins-collectors-edition

BAO_CE_X360_ANZ_1.jpg

Great find. I'll definitely PO this.

Note that the ps3 version comes with the 1st app skin, deathstroke dlc and knightfall pack, but the 360 one doesn't come with the knightfall pack. Wtf?

I know right?? Annoying.

Good news, however, is that they've just released an even better one. I just changed my pre-order to the definitive collection:

RDK6BF0.jpg

The Batman: Arkham Origins Definitive Edition will include the following extensive bonus content:

Exclusive Arkham Origins premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce

Beautifully rendered and highly detailed statue measuring approx. 9” x 13” x 11.5”

80-page, full-color hardcover artbook measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”

Two key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab

Batman Wanted Poster

Batwing Prototype Schematic

Anarky logo stencil

Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City

Wayne Family Photo

Assassin’s Intel Dossier, which includes files on the 8 assassins as well as Black Mask’s contract

1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.

Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world's deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-163598-Batman-Arkham-Origins-Definitive-Edition-Xbox-360

Isn`t it amazing how video games, as well as Hollywood have caught up with comic books in presenting modern super hero adventures? Before we only had comic books to follow decent adventures of Batman. Not so anymore.

Sony announce on Tuesday what day the PS4 will be released

I'm predicting a late October, early November release

i really am unsure what they will say, i gotta funny feeling around 2 weeks before Xmas

Microsoft already said they'd release in November. No doubt in my mind Sony will one up them yet again by releasing it earlier. The console that releases first may be the deciding factor for many

https://www.humblebundle.com/?originbundle

8 triumphant games. Pay what you want and get the terrifying

sci-fi horror third person shooter Dead Space 3;

the original bone-chilling horror shooter Dead Space;

the intense action-packed supersoldier shooter Crysis 2 Maximum Edition;

the high speed open-world crash happy racer Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box;

the authentic modern warfare sim Medal of Honor;

and the first person parkour thrill ride Mirror's Edge.

Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack)

and the unrivaled military shooter Battlefield 3.

Sony announce on Tuesday what day the PS4 will be released

I'm predicting a late October, early November release

i really am unsure what they will say, i gotta funny feeling around 2 weeks before Xmas

Microsoft already said they'd release in November. No doubt in my mind Sony will one up them yet again by releasing it earlier. The console that releases first may be the deciding factor for many

They will both be out before Black Friday. There is no way they would miss the start of the holiday season.

Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack)

Is this for PC or what?

Is this for PC or what?

PC as far as I know

So Dead Rising 2 is free with Xbox Gold. Has anyone here played this?

I played the first one and couldn't get into it.

I rented it when it came out. And just downloaded it for free to try and finish what I did not complete in the game. I liked it. You run around and kill zombies....what is not to like? If you download it. Contact me, you can help me get the online achvements done. :headbang:

see Microsoft bottled giving a date before Sony, and that they are giving FIFA 14 away free with the XBone

If MS is thinking about releasing before Sony at all, assuming that Sony releases the PS4 in late October/early November, I'd be really afraid and cautious of buying the X1 on release date. That would be MS trying to release their product in 2 months time. And with all these changes they've been doing the last minute, how could you think that MS would be releasing a high quality console?

Man sony is on a row what a great event and I bet come TGS in a couple of weeks we going to see a whole lot more games announced.

Worst part is ms is only coming out in 13 markets and yet sony is going to hit 32 markets.