• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

How's the 'Hitman' series?
It's pretty good (I liked it anyway)

It's like Splinter Cell,only you're a hitman,and get money for your targets.

I gave up on the Hitman HD Trilogy. Terrible AI and stealth.

The first 3 Splinter Cell games are far better.

How's the 'Hitman' series?
It's pretty good (I liked it anyway)

It's like Splinter Cell,only you're a hitman,and get money for your targets.

I gave up on the Hitman HD Trilogy. Terrible AI and stealth.

The first 3 Splinter Cell games are far better.

Thanks, good thing I didn't buy it. (thumbs u

Anyone else disappointed in how few PS2 games are available for download in the PSN?

The main reason I bought A PS3 was because I thought They would have a great library of PS2 games for download. :facepalm:

Anyone else disappointed in how few PS2 games are available for download in the PSN?

The main reason I bought A PS3 was because I thought They would have a great library of PS2 games for download. :facepalm:

There are several PS2 titles I've been watching for. Soul Reaver 2, Legacy of Kain: Defiance... I'm curious if the titles, both PS1 and 2, that you've purchased/downloaded on the PS3 transfer to the PS4. That's kind of a deal breaker for me if I either can't access or have to pay again for games I've already paid for.

I got a PS4 yesterday.

Still sitting in the box while I decide whether I want to keep it or sell it.

Not big into sports games, and not too impressed with the other launch titles.

Sell it the first or second week of December for a stupid high price, buy another one after the new year for a fifth of the sell price of the one you sold. lol

There are several PS2 titles I've been watching for. Soul Reaver 2, Legacy of Kain: Defiance... I'm curious if the titles, both PS1 and 2, that you've purchased/downloaded on the PS3 transfer to the PS4.That's kind of a deal breaker for me if I either can't access or have to pay again for games I've already paid for.

Same here. I'd hate to have to purchase everything twice.

The games I'm waiting for VIA PSN PS2 download are the Armored Core 2, Timespliters and Dark Cloud Series of games. As well as Maximo vs. the army of zin.

I bought a PS4, so far it gets a B.

The huge day one update to version 1.50 overloaded the servers and many people had to get the USB version from the website. All this extra traffic also smooshed the COD servers.

I had fun playing Ghosts and had no problems connecting after about 4:00pm, a friend would get kicked out of multiplayer every time we started a match, which was annoying but that may be his internet.

The dashboard isn't as easy to navigate as the PS3, that may just take time to learn where everything is.

The controller feels good, but different. I'm not really sure what the plan is with the touchpad but it sure takes up a lot of room.

There are rubber feet on the bottom of the console, but there are only two...and they're on the front and back, in the middle. Making it not sit totally flat, which had it vibrating on my glass TV stand. A few furniture pads under the corners fixed this issue, but it seems like a strange design.

Well I went ahead and bought Batman: Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2 GOTY bundle pack. Hoping Downloading from the PSN on the PS4 is faster than on the PS3. :P
Love Batman:Arkham Asylum :applause:

You're going to love B:AA :)

Haven't played any of the Uncharted games.

Let know if it's good game :)

Well I went ahead and bought Batman: Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2 GOTY bundle pack. Hoping Downloading from the PSN on the PS4 is faster than on the PS3. :P

You did not played any of the Uncharted games??? That was one of the reasons I was thinking about getting a PS3. And you call yourself a gamer? :makepoint:lol

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

You did not played any of the Uncharted games??? That was one of the reasons I was thinking about getting a PS3. And you call yourself a gamer? :makepoint:lol

lol

I'm cheap,so if there're some games I'm willing to pay full price on.

But I wouldn't mind giving the Uncharted games a try.

lol

you should give it a try I think you can get uncharted 1&2 for one price Edited by kagenish

lol

you should give it a try I think you can't get uncharted 1&2 for one price
Yeah,I may get on eBay or the next time I go to Gamestop.

lol

you should give it a try I think you can't get uncharted 1&2 for one price
Yeah,I may get on eBay or the next time I go to Gamestop.
uncharted dual pack is $29.99

Uncharted is definitely worth it. Fun and good games all-around, from gameplay to story and so on. Dark Souls is still one of my all-time favorites, although not for the faint of heart, and Arkham Asylum was pretty good. I was happy to have another Batman game but it had too many flaws and shortcomings, not as good as the two previous installments.