• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is this "drago360" Newest black hole....

24 posts in this topic

Brace yourself boys:

Approximately $88,000.00

Don't see any CGC buys under that ID before June.

And in June and July only $11,517.90 was on eBay CGC'd purchases.

The Stalker

BTW, not saying your number is wrong. Just stating what the eBay total was, not any other venues like you're covering. 893blahblah.gif

Agreed - I don't think this is a new store either - those are generally enterprises set up to MAKE money, not lose it insane.gif

That might depend on Australian Bankruptcy laws.In the 80s,it was possible to max out your credit cards,open a store and then turn around and declare bankruptcy. At an auction,you could buy back your own goods(thru a middleman) for 10-20% of the real worth.Your second store was then stocked for a fraction of the real cost.Congress tightened up many of these loopholes in the early 90s.

Wow. I just closed a deal with him not an hour ago and I come here and the first message I see is about him. He just bought over 1300.00 of goods with me. I had 300 auctions and I think he won about 60. The full spectrum too: X-Men, DD's, TOD's, Werewolfs, ASM's. And guess what? He paid crazy prices for this stuff too. I had issues 1-80 of X-Men Vol 2 up in sets of 10 and he won all of them: for 192.00. I know how common this stuff is. I usually get between $10-15 for a set of 10. But 42.00 for X-men 51-60? This guy paid quicker than quick though. I boxed his stuff up, got a price quote and sent a invoice and he paid in less than an hour. He's welcome any time, especially when he's paying 29.00 for raw X-Men #212's (even if they are NM+ gems). I have a whole lot more of those to sell him. Keep spending Drago!

Agreed - I don't think this is a new store either - those are generally enterprises set up to MAKE money, not lose it insane.gif

That might depend on Australian Bankruptcy laws.In the 80s,it was possible to max out your credit cards,open a store and then turn around and declare bankruptcy. At an auction,you could buy back your own goods(thru a middleman) for 10-20% of the real worth.Your second store was then stocked for a fraction of the real cost.Congress tightened up many of these loopholes in the early 90s.

In oz you can't own a company once you have declared bankruptcy. The only way this would work is if you had a mate you trusted who would open the second business.