• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is this "drago360" Newest black hole....

24 posts in this topic

Opps, I forgot the one 0, its $19,000 for SNE alone, but $88,000 means he now has an amazing comic collection so far. He seems to also buy one or more copy of the same issues and is buying them in all grades

Well for starters here is the first thread I posted on this guy.

Zovakanton and Drago360

It seems this duo from Australia supposedly brothers one named Anton and one named Drago Zovak went on a spending spree a few months back. The earlier thread explains it. His brother's account was kicked for probably not paying fast enough and sellers filing against him, however it seems everyone did get paid eventually including my friend for almost a grand worth of goods. However now they both are using the one account.

I did get paid for the comics Drago360 bought from my store which makes me take back the inital warning. So if you blocked this guy because of me, unblock him if you wish. I do not regret my warning, as many of sellers like myself have seen this go bad so often it's pathetic. It is actually nice to see a real maniac bidder throwing their money around like nothing grin.gif. The prices these two ( or one if there really is two people confused-smiley-013.gif) are paying is amazing.

893whatthe.gif

Opps, I forgot the one 0, its $19,000 for SNE alone, but $88,000 means he now has an amazing comic collection so far.

I wouldn't go that far. He's bought the best $30,000 collection that $88,000 can buy. I mean.. have you looked through the winnings? Not a single book to really get excited about. Things are rough when you're spending almost 100k and the best book in the lot is hulk 181 893whatthe.gif

That being said, if he can afford it and doesn't care about overpaying, good for him. I do like seeing someone buying both dc and marvel, all grades, slabbed and raw. It looks like he just flat out likes comics which is pretty cool.gif

Zovakanton and Drago360

It seems this duo from Australia supposedly brothers one named Anton and one named Drago Zovak went on a spending spree a few months back. The earlier thread explains it. His brother's account was kicked for probably not paying fast enough and sellers filing against him, however it seems everyone did get paid eventually including my friend for almost a grand worth of goods. However now they both are using the one account.

I did get paid for the comics Drago360 bought from my store which makes me take back the inital warning. So if you blocked this guy because of me, unblock him if you wish. I do not regret my warning, as many of sellers like myself have seen this go bad so often it's pathetic. It is actually nice to see a real maniac bidder throwing their money around like nothing grin.gif. The prices these two ( or one if there really is two people confused-smiley-013.gif) are paying is amazing.

893whatthe.gif

It would have been nice if you had told us he paid you in a more timely manner. I can completely understand you blocking him when you thought you were getting screwed,but when you knew you didn't,you might have shared. Who knows,some of that $90,000 might have gone into some of our pockets.Theres a new fool in town tossing money around like crazy and we sit back,laughing,secure in our inside knowledge that the guy is no good.

Zovakanton and Drago360

893whatthe.gif

It would have been nice if you had told us he paid you in a more timely manner. I can completely understand you blocking him when you thought you were getting screwed,but when you knew you didn't,you might have shared. Who knows,some of that $90,000 might have gone into some of our pockets.Theres a new fool in town tossing money around like crazy and we sit back,laughing,secure in our inside knowledge that the guy is no good.

Sorry man, it did take 3 extra weeks to work it out with this guy though, as I was asking him to pay in another method besides Paypal because he was not covered under their protection policy and he did not buy that much as of yet. . Long story short forgot about the thread till tonight and I just barely unblocked him myself. foreheadslap.gifsorry.gif

153 individual auctions closed on july 11th - WOW shocked.gif

since they are winning competitive bids, i have a hard time correlating the $30k worth of books for $88k prices. they're not hitting BIN's but simply out bidding other folks. that would suggest that the $88k would be a bit closer to what the market would bear, wouldn't it?? confused.gif

I don't know, as they seem to be paying CGC prices (or higher) for raw material, most of which is very common. It looks to me like there is some punishment bidding going on with some auctions, and in some cases, the sellers look to be taking advantage and shilling up the total.

I think the point is.. out of 88k they've managed to just pick up a LOT of "stuff". Whereas you'd think if you dropped 88k you'd have at least some keys or something exciting.

Brian

Exactly. If you're spending that kind of money on stuff that isn't all that spectacular, you'd easily be able to set up a bulk deal with somebody to buy a same or similar collection for much, much less than 88K. Look at filter81's collection as an example - he's got SA keys in multiples for god's sake, and he's taking way less than guide. There is no way anyone in their right mind on at least a little bit of a budget should be paying 88k for that collection of books.

153 individual auctions closed on july 11th - WOW shocked.gif

since they are winning competitive bids, i have a hard time correlating the $30k worth of books for $88k prices. they're not hitting BIN's but simply out bidding other folks. that would suggest that the $88k would be a bit closer to what the market would bear, wouldn't it?? confused.gif

37 out of 175 CGC'd item wins were bought with BINs.