• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X Men 148 Guess the CGC Grade

21 posts in this topic

sleeping.gifDisclosure There is a crease one that does not break color on the right side about a littleover half of the book cant see it in the scan! I was looking for a 10th book and thought I would see what CGC said! 27_laughing.gif

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to view supersized image

Image Hosting by Vendio

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

Reliable image hosting provided by Vendio. Unlimited images for $12.95.

Davidking623

9.2 Dont know the scans arent to detailed... confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Did you click on the scans? Not being a pain just cant get them much bigger with my host site! Ill end this now Though!

Image Hosting by Vendio

Davidking623

Have you called for grader notes yet? thumbsup2.gif

No I hadnt but will attempt to do it tommorow for you guys! It has that crease down the side of it and I am sure that is where the big deduction came from There is also another crease that is on the cover also! Ill try to juice the size of the scanner up to vendio so maybe you will be able to see them better!

Davidking623

No I hadnt but will attempt to do it tommorow for you guys! It has that crease down the side of it and I am sure that is where the big deduction came from There is also another crease that is on the cover also! Ill try to juice the size of the scanner up to vendio so maybe you will be able to see them better!

Davidking623

Excellent - grader notes are very important under such circumstances! thumbsup2.gif

Davidking623

Excellent - grader notes are very important under such circumstances! thumbsup2.gif

Probably help in the pressing debate as well. A 7.0 eh........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No I hadnt but will attempt to do it tommorow for you guys! It has that crease down the side of it and I am sure that is where the big deduction came from There is also another crease that is on the cover also! Ill try to juice the size of the scanner up to vendio so maybe you will be able to see them better!Davidking623
Probably help in the pressing debate as well. A 7.0 eh........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
An Ideal canidate for pressing that out but it still has some spine stuff keeping it out of 9.4 in my opinion! A more detailed juiced scan and I still cant see it on the scan! Just goes to show you how much a scan will help you in certain cases! I didnt call for the graders notes everytime I think I have time I look up and its past 5:30 there time I cant adjust sometimes Sorry 3 hrs faster than me works my brain silly even when I try to find grades out it takes me 2-3 days sometimes.At any rate Ill target tuesday as I will be to busy monday!Here is the scan.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Davidking623

Not trying to be difficult here BUT is can be very hard just grading by scans only - I always maintained that grading th ebook in person was better and more accurate.

CAL

Not trying to be difficult here BUT is can be very hard just grading by scans only - I always maintained that grading th ebook in person was better and more accurate.

CAL

Agreed but I have to say also look at the grades that are guessed around here and a lot of the guys here can grade based on a scan its just scans dont show non breaking creases like this one! Just my .03 cents worth.

Davidking623