• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW DOES JASON EWERT DO IT??!!

265 posts in this topic

THIS guy is amazing- the constant killer books he has up on ebay

the spidey 60 9.6 is just KILLER, that is the sharpest and blackest # 60 ive ever seen, the color satruation on that book is SICK

the spidey 50 9.6 is also gorgeous

are these brulato's copies he's selling??

His books are impressive aren't they? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very impressive indeed.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Here we go. You know, instead of this kind of [!@#%^&^] accusations, maybe somebody could just ASK him - he's going to be at the forum dinner in Chicago.

You know, instead of this kind of [!@#%^&^] accusations, maybe somebody could just ASK him - he's going to be at the forum dinner in Chicago.

That has already been done, and he stated on the boards that he does do whatever it is you are insinuating we are accusing him of. tongue.gif

His books are impressive aren't they? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very impressive indeed.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Here we go. You know, instead of this kind of [!@#%^&^] accusations, maybe somebody could just ASK him - he's going to be at the forum dinner in Chicago.

If I attend....I will. Wanna wager on his response? confused-smiley-013.gif

You know, instead of this kind of [!@#%^&^] accusations, maybe somebody could just ASK him - he's going to be at the forum dinner in Chicago.

That has already been done, and he stated on the boards that he does do whatever it is you are insinuating we are accusing him of. tongue.gif

I missed that admission, ....got a link?

Wanna wager on his response?

See above.

I know. I read that thread, and that's why I have no problem questioning some of his books. If I held the same stance on the issue, I would expect people to be suspicious about some of my HG books.

Either way.... pressing isn't restoration ...so it doesn't really matter anyway. insane.gif

that spiodey 60 is incredible...STUNNING book

spiodey?? grin.gif

Um, my recollection is that Jason said that he does NOT press his books. The Green River Daredevil in question way back when was a consigned book.

Um, my recollection is that Jason said that he does NOT press his books. The Green River Daredevil in question way back when was a consigned book.

I seem to recall he said that he dosn't have a problem with pressing books. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Um, here's the thread.....he actually admitted nothing I believe....

Jason replies....

I did ask him directly, and this is a direct quote from his reply.....

"I do not have the time, inclination, desire to spend additional $, or desire to tie up books for a longer periods of time to get them professionally pressed in order to get a "hopeful" higher grade, with a "hopeful" blue label (untampered with) which could occur a small percentage of the time."

Well, that ought to end this discussion, eh?

He didn't say that he presses books, he said that he " would have to be stupid...not to ."

Are you calling him "stupid"?

He didn't say that he presses books, he said that he " would have to be stupid...not to ."

Are you calling him "stupid"?

He said that he is no fool and that if he had an otherwise NM ASM#1 with a 1 inch wave, he'd talk to a professional about restoring it. He also said that he does not waste his time pressing his books because it is not worth it. The ASM#1 was a hypothetical. His statement about the rest of his books was not.

No, I'm not calling HIM stupid.