• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN BOOKS FOR SALE - HIGH GRADE STUFF!

14 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone. It's been a while. Not sure what rules have changed on the threads since my last post but if there is a discrepancy do let me know.

I'll be slowly putting up a lot of Batman and Detectives over the course of many days. These span from golden to bronze age and are predominately high grade!

Almost all of the books are original owner with some purchased through dealers or at shows at some point over the course of many years.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Same rules:

1. :takeit: trumps all! - shipping/insurance included in price.

2. Paypal 3%, or I accept payment by personal check, money orders, and/or bank checks.

3. I reserve the right to negotiate and do PMs and will let you know if something is "On Hold" while the book is listed.

This thread will be a small one to "crank up the volume" before posting more stuff.

I plan on taking one box of comics and putting it in its own thread followed by another thread for another box so its spread out and less over crowded.

BATMAN #104 - VF+ 8.5 - GLOSSY & STRONG COLORS! NEAR WHITE PAGES! - $500 $475 - PENDING SOLD

Batman104Front001_zps66fbca91.jpg

Batman104back001_zps14117328.jpg

BATMAN #83 - NM 9.4 SLIGHT (P) - NEAR WHITE PAGES! -$350.00

STUNNING COPY, BUT, THERE IS A SMALL PIECE THAT WAS RE-ATTACHED WITH GLUE AT RIGHT SIDE MIDDLE EDGE OF FRONT COVER. IT'S LOCATED WHERE THE YELLOW BOWLING LANE ENDS AT THE EDGE OF THE COVER IN THE BLACK AREA NEXT TO BATMAN'S LEFT LEG. THE SLIGHT DISCOLORATION/GLARE FROM THAT AREA IS WHERE IT'S LOCATED AND BARELY VISIBLE IN SCAN.

I CAN GET A CLOSE UP SCAN WITH MY CAMERA FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO SEE THIS AREA.

Batman83front001_zpsb0578a19.jpg

Batman83back001_zpse2334c67.jpg

Hello again everyone. It's been a while. Not sure what rules have changed on the threads since my last post but if there is a discrepancy do let me know.

I'll be slowly putting up a lot of Batman and Detectives over the course of many days. These span from golden to bronze age and are predominately high grade!

Almost all of the books are original owner with some purchased through dealers or at shows at some point over the course of many years.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Same rules:

1. :takeit: trumps all! - shipping/insurance included in price.

2. Paypal 3%, or I accept payment by personal check, money orders, and/or bank checks.

3. I reserve the right to negotiate and do PMs and will let you know if something is "On Hold" while the book is listed.

This thread will be a small one to "crank up the volume" before posting more stuff.

I plan on taking one box of comics and putting it in its own thread followed by another thread for another box so its spread out and less over crowded.

BATMAN #104 - VF+ 8.5 - GLOSSY & STRONG COLORS! NEAR WHITE PAGES! - $500 $475

Batman104Front001_zps66fbca91.jpg

Batman104back001_zps14117328.jpg

:takeit:

Update and what's coming:

1. Batman 83 reduced again!

2. A nearly complete(99%) run of the entire Comic Book Marketplace(CBM) library!

3. A full run of the Overstreet Price Guide back issues, from 1 to 40!(with variations)

4. Batman and Detective run - these are still being sorted and graded. The Detective run starts at 300 all the way up to present! The Batman run starts at 200 all the way up to present! A list along with grades and pricing is still being compiled.