• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm getting Pretty Deadly... are u?

422 posts in this topic

im ordering a few, not sure i'm ready to sell the farm for a ton of copies....death's daughter in a western...maybe a spin-off of east of west.

Likewise.

Toss in a bit of Jonah Hex, too.

It's going to be tough to judge before having the book in hand. 2c

im ordering a few, not sure i'm ready to sell the farm for a ton of copies....death's daughter in a western...maybe a spin-off of east of west.

Likewise.

Toss in a bit of Jonah Hex, too.

It's going to be tough to judge before having the book in hand. 2c

I agree. It looks good but I'm more excited about Rat Queens. The hype has machine has been HUGE on this title on some other sites so I have bought some.

With an all female creative team plus a female lead character Death's daughter and add great looking art and colors I smell another Image hit. I can totally see a lot of women buying this along with Saga every month. 2c

This. :banana:

Three pages. I liked the first issue of Chin Music a whole lot more than the second issue. The premise seems good but the coloring on the second issue made the flow not work well.

If Pretty Deadly does get big, people could be scrambling to get the "first appearance." I kinda like to be a head of the game on these things.

Tfaw has them at $2.69 Things from Another World

Speculation has grown and grown to new heights this year along with the LCS online market. I reckon the secondary market for #1 raw will eat itself for well over half a year no matter how well it does unless you see lower numbers on the 1st printing than EoW.

Has no bearing on the quality of the read. Looking forward to it.

Speculation has grown and grown to new heights this year along with the LCS online market. I reckon the secondary market for #1 raw will eat itself for well over half a year no matter how well it does unless you see lower numbers on the 1st printing than EoW.

Has no bearing on the quality of the read. Looking forward to it.

I think thats a safe bet. The hype on this one is big. East of West had pretty huge hype and lived up to it IMO but it is taking its time creeping up a little each month. I think 6 months is probably the low side.

I'm also pretty excited about this and Rat Queens. I'm guessing big print runs on both books and bigger yet if returnable.