• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was wondering if you want to play a little game? GAME OVER!

9 posts in this topic

Hee Hee Hee!!!

2005sawii010lf8.jpg

Hello, hallowed and respected CGC forum members,

saw-puppet.jpg

I was wondering if you want to play a little game?

I'm going to try to sell my extra Saga #1 on these very boards...

DSC06093Large_zps3f5a9e10.jpg

DSC06095Large_zps2da6f1a5.jpg

NM or better (two minor spots of spinal ticks that can be pressed and the standard bindery tear at the bottom of the spine).

$50

SOLD!

This book is beauteous!

But, now I put you to the ultimate test. Do you really want to overspend on one of these? Or just pay a respectable amount on mine, which will be packed nicely in a strong box and shipped as soon as possible.

Listen carefully, if you will. There are rules. You must be near your mobile phone,

sawgordon.jpg

or a computer,

computer-nerd.jpg

...to put an :takeit: to win this book.

salemout2.jpg

Because, once I close this thread,

GAME OVER!!!

Win or lose, you decide.

saw3-tobin-as-jigsaw_1173913328.jpg

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $10 shipping(includes confirmation) shipping within the US only. No Probation List or HOS members, no people I asked kindly not buy from me in the past after issues (I reserve the right not to sell to anyone I do not want to), no Taylor Swift haters, No APO adresses, no troublemakers or time payments whatsoever please. My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi:

Now, let the game begin. :popcorn: