• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Thank you everyone- You are the best!!

91 posts in this topic

DUDEMAN IS BACK FOR ANOTHER GOOD TIMES SALES THREAD!!!

Military orders have Team Dudeman moving (again!) to Texas this summer and I have to cut space!

:news::gossip: Want something? MAKE ME AN OFFER! :applause::cloud9:

This thread truly is a mixed bag full of figures, slabbed and raw books, graphic novels and other odds and ends! Shipping information for each specific category is listed with category of item being sold. I will be posting A LOT of pictures! If you would like a higher resolution pic –please let me know!

I will consider best offers PM'd, however :takeit: rules over PM's. Prices listed are per book on the line it is offered. I personally prefer Paypal :foryou: , however money order's,checks and hidden cash are all accepted (I really do not advise sending hidden cash-but I'll take it! (thumbs u ) .

Need extra time to pay? Let me know before you post the :takeit: I will work with you so have no worries! This is a fun time sales thread and I am open to all offers!

All items purchased will ship on the Friday after payment is received and I will send you a PM with tracking information letting you know it is on the way. I will ship out of the US- HOWEVER additional shipping and insurance costs will be necessary which we can work out prior to sale.

Important note for those who have not done business with me-I pride myself on customer satisfaction!! Comics sent to you will be in high grade new mylites 2 and acid free backing boards (slabs will be in resealable mylar. Toys will be packed with care! I love these here boards and have made a lot of friends in these sales threads-so have no worries about questions or time payments-let's have a great time!!! !

YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT?? MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!

Updated for sale listing below!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Thank you for your service to our Country. (worship)

:popcorn:

+1

Thanks guys! I love what I do and am lucky to work with the motivators I serve with!!

Moving is not so bad-travel and adventure! lol

You guys are awesome! I LOVE THESE BOARDS!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Marvel Legends BAF Modok $30

Hardcover Spider-Man-Kraven's Last Hunt (1st Printing-HTF) $22

:takeit:

:gossip::news:SOLD!!!

Thank you Sir- you remain- THE MAN!!! :applause:

Since you bought two or more items-I will take 10% off of your total on this and all other purchases-that goes for everyone-HOORAY!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Jonah Hex (2006)

9 CGC SS 9.8 with signature and Hex head sketch by Tony DeZuniga $40! Comes with Blue Ribbon Digest Jonah Hex and other Western Tales #1!!)

:takeit: