• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My LCS posted by B. Koski

8 posts in this topic

Well, decided to drive in snow to my local shop..

As soon as walk over to the counter and look up, I see this book... Iron Man #55 1st Thanos. I couldn't imagine walking out the door without it! The book is snow white and just pops!! I made a trade for this book..Toys!!! This is a benefit for someone like me who also collects toys. I ended up trading some opened toys that were just overhead, and I've been chasing a good copy of this book for the past year. I've seen seen toasty copies on eBay sell and ask for high prices. I never thought i' get an opportunity like this one..not for this book!

12916.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

Hey guys, yeah I'll be getting this sucker graded. I figured at this point, I just can't afford anything higher right now. The good news is, the back of this book is perfect. The front of the book does have a spine crease, but the good news is it's short. It's only in the lower spine. I'll be getting it graded. Thanks for the compliments friends!