• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CVA exceptional?? Really??

106 posts in this topic

Seems like everytime a CVA book sells at a C-Link auction, it sells for a premium compared to a non-CVA book. I'm wondering how much they charge to have a book CVA stickered and if there is a rejection fee if it doesn't pass..

Of course they are still in business. They still have 15 more rolls of stickers to sell.

If you look at their site, they are inferring the high sale of a Hulk 1 they have listed that sold at auction was tied to their sticker.

I would gladly buy the remaining rolls and use them on my personal collection by renaming them "Comix4fun's Very Awesome" books.

Of course they are still in business. They still have 15 more rolls of stickers to sell.

If you look at their site, they are inferring the high sale of a Hulk 1 they have listed that sold at auction was tied to their sticker.

I would gladly buy the remaining rolls and use them on my personal collection by renaming them "Comix4fun's Very Awesome" books.

Comix4fun's Vacuous Alacrity

I thought for sure you were going to say "Voracious Anus", but that's probably just me projecting.

I thought for sure you were going to say "Voracious Anus", but that's probably just me projecting.

lol

My first attempt was vivisected anus. It didn't make much sense but did make me giggle. I tried to go with wit instead of dikk jokes.

My mistake. lol

Trouble ahead, trouble behind...

And you know that notion just crossed my mind.

Since I got home from my BBQ…. I've been on couch tour.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-05%20at%201.13.35%20AM.png

CVA is beyond a joke. They stick that stupid as label on just about any POS book imaginable. I have seen them on numerous books with poor cuts, wraps, and registration.

Sounds like we need a new company to evaluate the trustworthiness of CVA stickers on individual items:

Scrutinizing Comics And Memorabilia

CVA is beyond a joke. They stick that stupid as label on just about any POS book imaginable. I have seen them on numerous books with poor cuts, wraps, and registration.

Sounds like we need a new company to evaluate the trustworthiness of CVA stickers on individual items:

Scrutinizing Comics And Memorabilia

Finally, a real comment and not a bunch of silly nonsense. In theory, I think the CVA sticker has a niche but it was not executed well.