• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicconnect Feb Auction

357 posts in this topic

Just looking at that Punch 12 who the heck is moving it up to those heights.OMG!

That book is a thing of beauty... Wish I could manage that one, but no way at that price...

Wow. That's getting up there. It's an incredibly tough book that rarely comes available so I'm not totally surprised.

Just looking at that Punch 12 who the heck is moving it up to those heights.OMG!

That book is a thing of beauty... Wish I could manage that one, but no way at that price...

Wow. That's getting up there. It's an incredibly tough book that rarely comes available so I'm not totally surprised.

I suspect it will surpass 10k. Especially on the last day I think we will see several extended bidding phases. I do not like Comicconnect's format as a buyer. Fantastic as a seller.

I suspect it will surpass 10k. Especially on the last day I think we will see several extended bidding phases. I do not like Comicconnect's format as a buyer. Fantastic as a seller.

I'd like to see that.

I'd like to see that.

I wont be bidding till the last day during the extended (thumbs u

I'd like to see that.

CC's format eliminates sniping so at least if there is a book you must have you'll have a much better chance of picking it up! You might have to pay a lot more for it than you anticipate! EJR