• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashville Comic Expo - September 14-15, 2013 - LAUREN COHAN from WD + STERANKO!

118 posts in this topic

Nice! Nashville has now gone from one small show to three shows in the past year. Very exciting.

Are extra tables available for rent? I'd want a 10x10, but I need more than one table in it and I don't own any to bring.

Nice! Nashville has now gone from one small show to three shows in the past year. Very exciting.

Are extra tables available for rent? I'd want a 10x10, but I need more than one table in it and I don't own any to bring.

We will be able to allot extra tables at a slight extra expense. Still working the details out. I will list an update here when we know for sure.

If you don't or can't bring your own tables, we can get extra tables for $50 each. (thumbs u

If you don't or can't bring your own tables, we can get extra tables for $50 each. (thumbs u

Thanks. I will keep this in mind.

Just in case any of you guys are Vampire Diaries fans, we made sure to have one of the stars of the show in attendance. How many of you guys are going to sound like little girls running to get his autograph? :insane:

Steven R. McQueen

StevenRMcQueen.jpg

For all our fans, KingOfRulers & I are going to attend Nashville's Full Moon Tattoo & Horror Festival & MTAC on Saturday!

Saturday only!

Autographs & photo-op prices are still the low low price of $30 each!

See ya soon!

:headbang:

http://www.nashvillecomicexpo.com/