• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread rebuilt and updated, link on 1st post

19 posts in this topic

REVIVAL 1ST PRINT REGISTRY SET

I am keeping one of my sketch 9.8s and my 1st print 9.8s (have a subscription), but have decided this is a registry set I wont be competing in, so I am selling off the following Registry Set group of 1st print variants.

REVIVAL #1 CBDLF SKETCH VARIANT (1 of 500) - CGC 9.8 BLUE

REVIVAL #1 THIRD EYE VARIANT (1 of 1000) - CGC 9.8 BLUE

REVIVAL #1 1:10 VARIANT - CGC 9.8 BLUE

Asking Price: $500 + exact shipping

revival_reg_set_sale_500.jpg

-------------------

Price Justification:

Last similar Blue set on ebay bid to 455, with reg 1st Print, not 1 of 1000 variant.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-Sketch-Variant-Regular-All-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-Investors-Lot-/140903091830

Nice books! :applause:

Good luck with the sale.

SAGA - 1ST PRINT - REGISTRY SET - RAW

Here is my best set of SAGA, and the only one I am listing today. It includes issues 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ALL NM+ 9.8 or above candidates. The Saga #1 also, only has the bindery tear(that they all have) on the bottom, not the top.

SAGA 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ALL 1ST PRINTS - NM+

Asking Price: SOLD

Saga_NMPLUS_sale.JPG

-------------------

Price Justification:

Sets have sold for as high as $250 on ebay, and these books are as minty as they come.

Here is my best set of SAGA, and the only one I am listing today. It includes issues 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ALL NM+ 9.8 or above candidates. The Saga #1 also, only has the bindery tear(that they all have) on the bottom, not the top.

Asking Price: $220 + exact shipping

-------------------

Price Justification:

Sets have sold for as high as $250 on ebay, and these books are as minty as they come.

:takeit: per PM

-------------------

Price Justification:

^^ as per PM

-------------------

Price Justification:

^^ as per PM

NICE!!!

alright, i think that's it for tonight, should have a lot more slabs and raws over the next week or so to add:

-More Saga and PP raws

-Bedlam slabs (and possibly raws)

-More new 52 Raws

-etc etc

The PM door is always open, feel free to message me. If you want to swing a deal, or suggest a price, all I ask is a logical reason behind it. Ebay, GPA, etc etc.

Cheers

It is highly likely that a 7, ghost, and 8 slab will come through eventually. I have an extra of each, but they are not in my possession to list yet. Stay tuned.

And to everyone else, feel free to "sign the guestbook" by saying hello while browsing, and PM me offers.

It is highly likely that a 7, ghost, and 8 slab will come through eventually. I have an extra of each, but they are not in my possession to list yet. Stay tuned.

And to everyone else, feel free to "sign the guestbook" by saying hello while browsing, and PM me offers.

Hello... :hi:

You so need to teach me how to make that layout!

Let me enjoy it alone for a few days first :), then i'll email a ZIP file of the code and images needed, to whoever wants to use it/adjust it.

The code is ugly to ram it into the board, but looks pretty boss when displayed. I think I will link the pics to the actual posts of the items before I called it complete.