• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J.J.Abrams to direct Star Wars VII!

33 posts in this topic

I liked Felicity :insane: but Star Trek sucked because it was a dumb action movie instead of being Star Trek.

It might work for Star Wars but he better tone down the damn lens flares.

I enjoyed Star Trek but to me it's the equivalent to the imaginary stories DC did back in the 60's. Interesting and fun, but not part of the continuity.

I hope so.

Fringe was fantastic and I really enjoyed Super 8 and Star Trek.

Fringe was awesome! Not since X-Files had I been as interested in a show until Fringe came along.

Absolutely.

I liked Felicity :insane: but Star Trek sucked because it was a dumb action movie instead of being Star Trek.

Star Trek was great.

Best news ever :applause:

Lost = the greatest thing ever created in the history of mankind, though it's more Lindelof and Cuse baby. I would bet Lindelof will be on board as a producer and maybe a writer for the sequel. He is the BIGGEST celebrity Star Wars fan.

Star Wars = the greatest movie series ever created.

The only sad thing about this is Abrams won't return for Trek 3 :(

I only saw the first season of Lost but that was enough for me - it was a mess.

I enjoyed Star Trek but to me it's the equivalent to the imaginary stories DC did back in the 60's. Interesting and fun, but not part of the continuity.

Which is still good.

Lost = the greatest thing ever created in the history of mankind, though it's more Lindelof and Cuse baby. I would bet Lindelof will be on board as a producer and maybe a writer for the sequel. He is the BIGGEST celebrity Star Wars fan.

Why am i not surprised. You seem to dislike everything i like :cry:

Which is still good.

I kept waiting for Spock to saw off the tops of peoples heads and steal their powers. doh!

Why am i not surprised. You seem to dislike everything i like :cry:

Pure coincidence. lol

Which is still good.

I kept waiting for Spock to saw off the tops of peoples heads and steal their powers. doh!

lol