• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your 10.0's!

73 posts in this topic

I have one 10, but the credit for that goes to Dre. So, I don't think that really counts since I didn't get it and sub myself.

My 9.9 came from eBay, so it doesn't count really either.

Well, unless we print, distribute, mail to CGC, and get it back as a ten, I hardly think we can take credit for it being a 10. Particularly older comics, that we had nothing to do with other than finding them and having good luck. Reading everything on here almost makes me wonder if it is worth submitting yourself anyway, or just let someone else go to all the trouble and waiting, and then just buy it from them! Anyone who's 9.9 or 10 comes from someplace that doesn't count, I'll just take'er! :)

I have one 10, but the credit for that goes to Dre. So, I don't think that really counts since I didn't get it and sub myself.

My 9.9 came from eBay, so it doesn't count really either.

Since I do nearly all SS I don't think too many are in my future.

Frankly, as I have no option but to buy from boardies or the bay.. or to get a boardie to submit a book on my behalf.. I reckon you should count both those Bomfy. Makes me feel less of a geo-graphically handicapped failure. Plz. Thx.

Frankly, as I have no option but to buy from boardies or the bay.. or to get a boardie to submit a book on my behalf.. I reckon you should count both those Bomfy. Makes me feel less of a geo-graphically handicapped failure. Plz. Thx.

I will do that just for you, because you come from the land of two of my favorite movie quotes. 'Kick it in the guts, Barry.' And 'She's the last of the V8s.'

Quick question from a newbie: isn't it normal to get a raw which could qualify as a 10.0 when you order new comics from websites such as DCBS?

Welcome to the boards

Best place to get a 10 is behind beachbums couch !

:)