• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milwaukee Comic Book Convention January 26

6 posts in this topic

The Milwaukee Comic Book Convention will be held Saturday January 26 in a well lit room in our new location at Classic Lanes 7501 S Howell (I-94 EXIT 320 (Rawson Ave) go east to Howell Rd turn right (south) the venue will be on your right) Open to the public from 10 AM to 4 PM FREE Admission why pay to get in? Plus you get something cool free when you sign up for our mailing list! For info contact Alan @ (309) 657-1599 or visit http://www.epguides.com/comics

I haven't been to this show in years but you mention 'new' location, sounds like the same venue I used to attend. I always enjoyed the show. If only gas prices weren't so high.....

You might be thinking of the comic shows at the Burnham Bowl in Milwaukee. Good shows for books, but not the best room to hold a show in as it was always dimly lit and smelled in there.

Classic Lanes in Oak Creek is quite a bit nicer. Have never been to a comic show there, as I moved out of the area before they started doing shows there.

I haven't been to this show in years but you mention 'new' location, sounds like the same venue I used to attend. I always enjoyed the show. If only gas prices weren't so high.....

The event has been at the new venue for about a year now. We had been at a hotel two miles up the road. Everyone, both fan boys and whiney dealers, seem to like the new venue better than the old one. If you are in the far west Chicago suburbs we will be having a con in Rockford (near the water park in the SW corner of town) at the end of March. Will post a listing for it on here closer to the date. There is also one in Gurnee several times a year.

I need info for Rockford and Gurnee areas. Thanks.

I just posted some info on the Rockford one which will be at the end of March, details on the one in Gurnee in mid april can be found at www.epguides.com/comics I have discovered that it is frowned upon if I post things on here too far in advance so I try to just post a couple months worth of stuff.