• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 Comixology Variant CGC 9.8 SOLD!

15 posts in this topic

One book for sale. The usual applies, no HOS or probies. Shipping is included in the price and for now this is open only to those in the United States but I may ship overseas PM me if you are interested and not in the United States. Will ship via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Walking Dead #100 Comixology Ottley Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 Universal Label $425 $410 $400 Shipped. SOLD!

Here is a picture of the slabbed comic I took today with my iPhone.

photo17t.jpg

Thanks.

One book for sale. The usual applies, no HOS or probies. Shipping is included in the price and for now this is open only to those in the United States but I may ship overseas PM me if you are interested and not in the United States. Will ship via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Walking Dead #100 Comixology Ottley Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 Universal Label $425 $410 $400 Shipped.

photo17t.jpg

Thanks.

I just bought a complete run of Walking dead books, only issue was not all the #100 variants, so long story short...

:takeit:

Walking Dead #100 Comixology Ottley Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 Universal Label $425 $410 $400 Shipped.

photo17t.jpg

Thanks.

I just bought a complete run of Walking dead books, only issue was not all the #100 variants, so long story short...

:takeit:

tumblr_lwrnwniNMK1ql5yr7o1_400.gif