• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Force Marvel Now

11 posts in this topic

Did NOT see that last page coming. I'm also glad to see Bishop back in play. This cast seems like it's missing someone though. I would like to see Maggot,Xorn,or Marrow make a comeback, but i think there may be a chance that i'm the only one who liked those characters....

I think you're right lol

By the way, went to the launch party at my LCS

21955008-801C-4671-B52C-47B34BE1F9BA-14137-00000AFDCB2AF9C6.jpg

Did NOT see that last page coming. I'm also glad to see Bishop back in play. This cast seems like it's missing someone though. I would like to see Maggot,Xorn,or Marrow make a comeback, but i think there may be a chance that i'm the only one who liked those characters....

I think you're right lol

By the way, went to the launch party at my LCS

21955008-801C-4671-B52C-47B34BE1F9BA-14137-00000AFDCB2AF9C6.jpg

Ohh nice print!

You're not the only one.

I'd love to see Maggot back. Xorn was fun till the stupid Magneto thing.

Marrow could be a great character. They got a bit cheesy with her. I don't even remember how she left the X-men books.

Pat

Yeah, i think she did end up powerless. Maggot actually died in an issue of Weapon X. It was off panel though, so a comeback wouldn't be much of a stretch. Hekk, even if he died on panel and was completely dismembered it wouldn't be a stretch for him to return these days. The Xorn thing is weird. I think the original Xorn ended up being Magneto, but then another xorn showed up or something...The design of that character was his biggest draw IMO.

You're not the only one.

I'd love to see Maggot back. Xorn was fun till the stupid Magneto thing.

Marrow could be a great character. They got a bit cheesy with her. I don't even remember how she left the X-men books.

Pat

+1 for this book.

What attracted me was the team lineup and concept. I was too late to jump on the previous volume.

Psylocke + Mohawk Storm + Spiral = good. Anything else is gravy on top. Bishop!

I don't know much about Fantomex but a very interesting looking character.