• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #13 CGC 9.0(SA)

3 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]What better way to start this thread off than by saying that this book has been a thorn in my side for the past year!

That being said...

Paypal, MO, or Personal checks (upon its clearing) are all acceptable forms of payment.

Shipping will cost $18 and that will cover Signature Confirmation & Insurance for USPS Priority Mail

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Amazing Spider-Man #13 (1st Mysterio) CGC 9.0 Apparent.

Restoration includes: small amount of CT on cover (see BRC of yellow word bubble) & glue on spine (not sure where this is, except for the obvious).

I'm going to price this at $825

Please note the last sale in this grade is far lower than asking ($615 in '05). However more recent sales at 9.2 SA came in at $900. I am into this book (like that really matters) much more than this and I do think this is a fair asking price. PM me if you differ and want to make me an offer.

In addition, this book has been pressed by Joey, which brought the book from an 8.5 to a 9.0. Please also note that the glue was not identified the first time around.

bobo001.jpg

Scan of the book CGC 8.5 SA:

Scan121580002.jpg

Scan of the book RAW:

AmazingSpider-Man13.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING![/font]