• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's in your power to remove me.

26 posts in this topic

Yes, a once only offer folks.

If 500 forum members PM me before 12.00 GMT and ask me in Danish to never darken these boards again, then I promise, faithfully, to take a board vacation until mid-August.

That's right. Just 500 genuine forumites - no shills, I want them all personally checked out by the mods to ensure impartiality.

sleeping.gif

Yes, a once only offer folks.

If 500 forum members PM me before 12.00 GMT and ask me in Danish to never darken these boards again, then I promise, faithfully, to take a board vacation until mid-August.

That's right. Just 500 genuine forumites - no shills, I want them all personally checked out by the mods to ensure impartiality.

sleeping.gif

For people needing any help....here's the text in Danish

Behage gå bort og aldrig nogen sinde komme igen

thumbsup2.gif

1000 posts and I've never seen your name before? If you want to leave then go knock yourself out. confused-smiley-013.gif Why ask us?

He's quite shy...was almost invisible for a few months and even lived in a cove before then I believe.... confused-smiley-013.gif

1000 posts and I've never seen your name before? If you want to leave then go knock yourself out. confused-smiley-013.gif Why ask us?

He's quite shy...was almost invisible for a few months and even lived in a cove before then I believe.... confused-smiley-013.gif

THANK YOU! It's been driving me crazy trying to figure out who he used to be...

It took some research into the prior posts for me to figure it out. Arch should have a prior ID listing, where you could see name changes. 893frustrated.gif

Someone want to fill in the rest of us who are too lazy to do our own research? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

The pertinent words have been highlighted. shocked.gif

Good work - I was racking my brains regarding this mystery Forumites' identity.

Don't give up the ship, Gaz!! How goes it, matey??

The pertinent words have been highlighted. shocked.gif

Forget it. It's not worth the brain power.

Don't give up the ship, Gaz!!

No intention of. It was a realtime joke in response to this. However, the only forumite reading at the time who got the plot was someone even more invisible than myself.