• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car Accident

63 posts in this topic

Sore as all get out and my back is KILLING me, but the painkillers make it manageable which is what i guess they are supposed to do.

Pretty sure the other guy ran the stop sign since there is no way he could have done that much damage if he hadnt been going pretty quickly.....lukcily i found out that no one in the other car got hurt, thank God.

All in all i figure we were all pretty lucky.

Came home this morning and slept most of the day.

Sore as all get out and my back is KILLING me, but the painkillers make it manageable which is what i guess they are supposed to do.

Pretty sure the other guy ran the stop sign since there is no way he could have done that much damage if he hadnt been going pretty quickly.....lukcily i found out that no one in the other car got hurt, thank God.

All in all i figure we were all pretty lucky.

Came home this morning and slept most of the day.

I was in a rollover crash in 2007 and the worst thing for me was watching one of Bruce Willis' Die Hard movies a few months later. I would cringe every time I heard a car crash in the movie and it was like reliving the accident.

DG