• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I admit, I'm easily amused...

14 posts in this topic

But I got pretty excited when I found out I could change the theme on my mycomicshop page to any one of about 90 comic book character/genre themes when I log in. I've been using the site for about three months, but I just noticed that. (Unfortunately I found the site after buying one of their books through E-Bay, at a premium. doh! )

But I got pretty excited when I found out I could change the theme on my mycomicshop page to any one of about 90 comic book character/genre themes when I log in. I've been using the site for about three months, but I just noticed that. (Unfortunately I found the site after buying one of their books through E-Bay, at a premium. doh! )

I never noticed that feature before. I changed mine to Swamp Thing.

where can you do this?

I had to look to figure it out. If you look at the top right-hand corner, there is Help with a dropdown next to it. Click on that dropdown and you will see all the themes.

By the way, Batman1 has a really nice theme look to it. Purple smoke on a black background.

where can you do this?

I had to look to figure it out. If you look at the top right-hand corner, there is Help with a dropdown next to it. Click on that dropdown and you will see all the themes.

By the way, Batman1 has a really nice theme look to it. Purple smoke on a black background.

:)

pick-theme.jpg