• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

have the boards changed?

the boards are the same as always  

51 members have voted

1. 1. the boards are the same as always

54 posts in this topic

hey i like what's going on here , talk , no 893censored-thumb.gif, no flamming ,just going over whats been.

keep it going as it put out imfo as to "The Early Years", that some of us missed out on.

(question who's the fastest on the boards to 1,000 ?) thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

(question who's the fastest on the boards to 1,000 ?) thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I'd say fantasyfootballbono. But you may be close.

I'd say FFB wins.

So much free time flamed.gif

Not even close! tongue.gif

Don't think for a minute this place is going to the dogs. Must of the true dogs have been neutered.

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

You think I'VE been neutered?!?!?

ME?!?!?!?!?!

Please. I was never a "dog" to begin with. I have always comported myself as a gentleman and a scholar. So kindly [!@#%^&^] off with a fat [!@#%^&^] in your [!@#%^&^] you prissy, preening, little [!@#%^&^] monkey.

angel.gif

Don't think for a minute this place is going to the dogs. Must of the true dogs have been neutered.

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

ME?!?!?!?!?!

Please. I was never a "dog" to begin with. I have always comported myself as a gentleman and a scholar. So kindly [!@#%^&^] off with a fat [!@#%^&^] in your [!@#%^&^] you prissy, preening, little [!@#%^&^] monkey.

angel.gif

cloud9.gif

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

ME?!?!?!?!?!

angel.gif

Ok, whatever you say.

But I just better not catch you trying to sniff my butt.

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

ME?!?!?!?!?!

angel.gif

Ok, whatever you say.

But I just better not catch you trying to sniff my butt.

R O F L O L !!!!!!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gif

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

ME?!?!?!?!?!

angel.gif

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gifdevil.gif

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

ME?!?!?!?!?!

angel.gif

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gifdevil.gif

No, I save THAT mouth for YOUR mom.

ooo.gif

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

ME?!?!?!?!?!

angel.gif

No, I save THAT mouth for YOUR mom.

ooo.gif

WHY I 'OUGHTA,... stooges.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

stooges.gifacclaim.gif

That's it! Your're off my Christmas list! sorry.gif

Sweet! Does that mean I'm on your Chanukah list?!?! TWELVE presents instead of one!!!!!!!!

Booya! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle.