• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

have the boards changed?

the boards are the same as always  

51 members have voted

1. 1. the boards are the same as always

54 posts in this topic

They are getting better.

You haven't been here long and judge things on a week to week basis.

Try being here when Comic-Keys (Mr. Nice/Hammer/Reedrichards/whatever) was posting directly and people that were getting/had gotten 893censored-thumb.gif by him were flaming his butt royally.

You've also never had a nice little political disscussion with certain banned people in a forum that can no longer exist because of what they would do.

There has been drama from the day I set foot in here.

From crazy eBay auctions like the "Daddy's Little Girl Collection" that sold for $15,000 that was maybe worth a third of that, to behind the sceens intrigue like the "Wheels in Motion" thread that got pulled.

Don't think for a minute this place is going to the dogs. Most of the true dogs have been neutered.

They are getting better.

Try being here when Comic-Keys (Mr. Nice/Hammer/Reedrichards/whatever) was posting directly and people that were getting/had gotten 893censored-thumb.gif by him were flaming his butt royally.

You've also never had a nice little political disscussion with certain banned people in a forum that can no longer exist because of what they would do.

From crazy eBay auctions like the "Daddy's Little Girl Collection" that sold for $15,000 that was maybe worth a third of that, to behind the sceens intrigue like the "Wheels in Motion" thread that got pulled.

Don't think for a minute this place is going to the dogs. Must of the true dogs have been neutered.

Those were good times cloud9.gif

They are getting better.

Don't think for a minute this place is going to the dogs. Must of the true dogs have been neutered.

27_laughing.gif

Depends how you look at things... smirk.gif

"Daddy's Little Girl Collection"

confused.gif

Think I missed that one! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They are getting better.

27_laughing.gif

Depends how you look at things... smirk.gif

So, were you lurking when i joined?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

Bow wow... hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You were here about 2 months ahead of me.

I lurked just for 2 weeks or so before posting.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You were here about 2 months ahead of me.

I lurked just for 2 weeks or so before posting.

I think i joined straight away, and posted on my first day, can't remember.

Although i think my first post was in some sort of restoration debate, maybe Keys shocked.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif