• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

have the boards changed?

the boards are the same as always  

51 members have voted

1. 1. the boards are the same as always

54 posts in this topic

stooges.gifacclaim.gif

That's it! Your're off my Christmas list! sorry.gif

Sweet! Does that mean I'm on your Chanukah list?!?! TWELVE presents instead of one!!!!!!!!

Booya! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle.

Hey! Speaking of Dradles, I'm making a clay "Majorkhaos" dradle right now! I'm also heating the pointy ends of the sewing needles in the candle flame,...gonna create my own Horror story soon! Buhah hah hah! devil.gif

stooges.gifacclaim.gif

Sweet! Does that mean I'm on your Chanukah list?!?! TWELVE presents instead of one!!!!!!!!

Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle. Dradle.

Hey! Speaking of Dradles, I'm making a clay "Majorkhaos" dradle right now! I'm also heating the pointy ends of the sewing needles in the candle flame,...gonna create my own Horror story soon! Buhah hah hah! devil.gif

Could THIS be the end of Khaos??????????????? thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

stooges.gifacclaim.gif

Could THIS be the end of Khaos??????????????? thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Chapter 11: THE FALL OF MAJOR KHAOS

ACT 1:" SOOO YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD RLUE BY FORCE, RATHER THAN REASON ".

MUSIC: DA DA DANNNNNN!!

MAJOR KHAOS: "NO THIS CAN'T BE , NOT NOW , I WAS SOOO CLOSE."

MUSIC: BBBBBUUUUUUMMMM

'' YES KEY-WORD WAS "

(and now a word from our sponser 893blahblah.gif)

Come on, the "END" of Povertyrow?!?!?! That's funny stuff, people! 893frustrated.gif

Khaos, not sure how to break this to you frown.gif but no one wants to mention you were holding the camera backwards when you took that shot. We all like you and just didn't want to blush.gif you. Sometimes those embarrassed silences can be so awkward.

hi.gif

flowerred.gif

Come on, the "END" of Povertyrow?!?!?! That's funny stuff, people! 893frustrated.gif

Khaos, not sure how to break this to you frown.gif but no one wants to mention you were holding the camera backwards when you took that shot. We all like you and just didn't want to blush.gif you. Sometimes those embarrassed silences can be so awkward.

hi.gif

flowerred.gif

THAT'S TELLING HIM! 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

hi.gif

flowerred.gif

Is that equivalent to saying: "I'm rubber, you're glue..."?

Regardless: sleeping.gif

hi.gif

flowerred.gif

Is that equivalent to saying: "I'm rubber, you're glue..."?

Regardless: sleeping.gif

Well, the sleeping.gif hurts but much of the sting is removed by your not saying "irregardless"! thumbsup2.gif