• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Weird, Controversial, Boring or Bizzare Bronze Thread

59 posts in this topic

I read the 1st Issue series in the latest CBG--Warlord being the only hit. Lady Cop looks worse than Night Nurse foreheadslap.gif

Nice stuff, shiver. thumbsup2.gif

Geez, I never heard of that Lady Cop book. I guess we won't be fighting over that one Sterling (like many others) as I now gotta get that one. I also bought a full set of Night Nurse at the last Wondercon. I like those "Lady" books, including the bronze romance books. But for some reason I don't care about any female superheroes. No interest in any. But I did buy many of the Lois Lane bronze books recently in San Diego. Lots of Lois in bondage or in "peril" covers. Great stuff. Lady Cop, I'm comin' to getcha'. Now I have to find that Plop #23. Thanks for the preview on that one Shiv. -----Sid

Lady cop is actually pretty intense, its a cool book!
confused.gif I was pi$$ed that there was no resolution to the story line! 893frustrated.gif

Lady cop is actually pretty intense, its a cool book!
confused.gif I was pi$$ed that there was no resolution to the story line! 893frustrated.gif

You're SERIOUS?!?! 27_laughing.gif

Didnt Angie Dickenson play out the role in "Police Woman"!? confused-smiley-013.gifmakepoint.gif

I know what you mean Greggy, maybe they were really hoping for an ongoing?
Yeah...that series didn't really spawn any new titles except Warlord and the restart of the New Gods. It's like reading some of the DC titles just before the implosion and wondering how the story ended! foreheadslap.gif