• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February 9-10 Trade Weekend Discussion thread

36 posts in this topic

Looking for Hero Initiative sketches...to get these will put up sketches by Cheung, Crain, EVS, Medors, Larsen, Mann, Trimpe, Ayers, Moldoff, Bellman....maybe a Andy Kubert or Sal Buscema...still on the fence on those 2.

Will have a few other sketches for trade towards non-hero graded sketches, but my goal for the weekend would be H.I.books

I'm always looking for x-men v2 SS and remarks, but this time around ill be looking to pick up any avengers arena SS qnd remarks that are just getting back from cgc. I'll have some sketch covers and SS for trade.

Looking for Hero Initiative sketches...to get these will put up sketches by Cheung, Crain, EVS, Medors, Larsen, Mann, Trimpe, Ayers, Moldoff, Bellman....maybe a Andy Kubert or Sal Buscema...still on the fence on those 2.

Will have a few other sketches for trade towards non-hero graded sketches, but my goal for the weekend would be H.I.books

Hero Initiative books hm

Sounds good, but we need some other partcipants besides you and I ;):baiting:

So, I've never seen threads for a trade event like this. Does anyone look for blue labels to trade SS for? I have a load to let go (you can look in my VCC booth), and would love to trade for SS books.

I have traded yellow for blue, but only to sell the blue and get down on more yellow.

So, I've never seen threads for a trade event like this. Does anyone look for blue labels to trade SS for? I have a load to let go (you can look in my VCC booth), and would love to trade for SS books.

I have traded yellow for blue, but only to sell the blue and get down on more yellow.

+1 it happens

Here is a list of some of the things I will have for trade

CGC SS 9.8 and lower

Tick #1 Special Edition sketch by Edlund

Zeck CGC SS

Star Wars #1 (1977) Cast signed book

Star Wars ROTJ #4 Cast signed book

Star Wars Dark Empire #1-6 Platinum & Gold Variants

Star Wars CVI Variant

Bellman Sketch

Moldoff Sketch

CGC Universal 9.8's