• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody please stop her!!!

7 posts in this topic

From Entertainment Weekly...

Halle Berry is addicted to crack -- the crack of the whip she used in ''Catwoman,'' that is. Maybe that's why, despite the movie's poor showing, she says she wants to make a sequel, the Associated Press reports. In the movie's first 13 days of release, it's earned just $32.3 million in America and another $1.2 million abroad, according to earnings tracking website BoxOfficeMojo.com -- that's about a third of its reported $100 million production cost -- not to mention scathing reviews and catty word-of-mouth. Still, Berry said to reporters at the film's German premiere in Hamburg on Thursday, ''I think I'm really hoping to do another 'Catwoman.''' After all, she'd get another crack at wielding that whip. ''Everybody just wanted to crack that whip,'' she said. ''When you get your first crack, you just want to keep on cracking.'' Well, not everybody. ''My first and only attempt ended up with me smacking myself in the back of the head,'' costar Benjamin Bratt said. ''I left it to the professionals.'' Guess in ''Catwoman 2,'' he'll leave it to Berry to put the ''ow'' back in ''meow.''

893frustrated.gifforeheadslap.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Halle Berry is addicted to crack -- the crack of the whip she used in ''Catwoman,'' that is. Maybe that's why, despite the movie's poor showing, she says she wants to make a sequel, the Associated Press reports. In the movie's first 13 days of release, it's earned just $32.3 million in America and another $1.2 million abroad, according to earnings tracking website BoxOfficeMojo.com -- that's about a third of its reported $100 million production cost -- not to mention scathing reviews and catty word-of-mouth. Still, Berry said to reporters at the film's German premiere in Hamburg on Thursday, ''I think I'm really hoping to do another 'Catwoman.''' After all, she'd get another crack at wielding that whip. ''Everybody just wanted to crack that whip,'' she said. ''When you get your first crack, you just want to keep on cracking.'' Well, not everybody. ''My first and only attempt ended up with me smacking myself in the back of the head,'' costar Benjamin Bratt said. ''I left it to the professionals.'' Guess in ''Catwoman 2,'' he'll leave it to Berry to put the ''ow'' back in ''meow.''

I think it's time to change the kitty litter...... 893whatthe.gif

104.jpg

Being the proud father of four cats, I can say with absolute certainty that this is fake kitty poo poo. Not that anyone cares, it still makes the point.

104.jpg

Being the proud father of four cats, I can say with absolute certainty that this is fake kitty poo poo. Not that anyone cares, it still makes the point.

104.jpg

yes it looks lile a tooosite roll yyyuuuummmm makepoint.gif893whatthe.gif

The way her career's progressing, she has a better chance of cracking a whip in a low budget S&M softcore flick than another high profile/high cost Hollywood sequel... grin.gif

Jim