• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

YES! And I hope there is not a Peter Panzerfaust type of premeditated and openly discussed 25 issue run/5 arc plan 8 issues into the story (PP = awesome) ...***I**** personally think it creates a tapering off of interest/readership as the book gets closer to the end (let the tomatoes fly..I know they be a cummin). GRANTED, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. I like when deaths of character come out of nowhere and we are not clued in/tipped weeks in advance of a planned death...or the ending of a particular book. Feels awesome when it comes out of nowhere and for ME at least..that includes the ending of a titled book. What's this got to do with the price of wool in Ireland? Just hope to see a funny..and obviously VERY creative story like TODD run amok for a good long while without giving away its final end (PP 25 issues), (The Sixth Gun MAYBE 55 issues+), etc. You're the creators Ken/M.K and will just be happy to continue reading along and put my 2 cents back in the pocket to stay for good...I'll just shut up and be happy to see more and sit on my hands waiting for ish #3.

"Note to self - It's now ongoing man. Things are just a startin kid. Shut the spoon up! Chill. Stir. And. Enjoy." lol

Creator owned rules!

Back to work for a few days!

Chineseeeeeee

Edited by kayakkid

My favorite 2012 release...ok yeah, it made it just barely under the 2013 wire by a week or 2. But was being ordered in 2012. tfaw.com (I dont work for em) still has some 2nd printings of the FIRST ISSUE if you've just stumbled onto this thread and want to still jump onboard..and #2 getting reprinted. Hence, plenty of time to be picking this up from issue #1. No excuses. If you like the concept and gist of the storyline on the outside looking in by reading a concise synopsis online..you will quite possibly love it after reading the first 2 issues.

2nd print variant cover for #2 coming soon according to writer Ken K. and I would surmise M.K.P will handle the cover artwork variance.

If you haven't seen the artwork for #1 second print, check it out!

Look's like we are going to get pretty "deep" judging by the cover to #4. lol

kayakkid, i dont know why, but you scare the mess outta me lol

Doubled over on that one. lol

Yeah, I know what you mean. I scared the poop right out of myself earlier...should have been there. Had the hershey squirts. j/k

If I told you how my family can relate to this story a bit...it would get a bit weird round these here parts. And yep, MY name is Todd.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I scared the poop right out of myself earlier...should have been there. Had the hershey squirts. j/k

If I told you how my family can relate to this story a bit...it would get a bit weird round these here parts. And yep, MY name is Todd.

You wouldn't be smoking the Jimmy Weed now would you. :baiting:

You wouldn't be smoking the Jimmy Weed now would you. :baiting:

Ahhh gawd lol...where's Jimmy Linguinni when we need em!

I think HE CAN relate to the story of TODD. We need to suggest it to that guy..after he's done consuming his baby heads (whatever those are) and gets back from the con.