• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Just read 1-3. Really enjoyed it. Funny and entertaining. Adding to the pull list this week. (thumbs u

Hey Huge -- great to hear that.

Today I sent a preview pdf of #4 to more than 300 retailers email addresses. To any of you boardies who know of shops that don't carry the book -- give me the name of the shop and I'll put them on my list. I want to do everything I can to get retailers to buy the book.

Just read 1-3. Really enjoyed it. Funny and entertaining. Adding to the pull list this week. (thumbs u

Hey Huge -- great to hear that.

Today I sent a preview pdf of #4 to more than 300 retailers email addresses. To any of you boardies who know of shops that don't carry the book -- give me the name of the shop and I'll put them on my list. I want to do everything I can to get retailers to buy the book.

Wow! Tenacity meets diligence. Keep it up Ken, TODD is a real winner.

Welcome to the club. Its started as a small club just like the print run of the book, but its been growing steady since.

I think one of the best compliments to this book and its creators is the interest and momentum it has amongst BOARDIES!

The following is a thread here on the boards by a member asking OTHERS the following question/suggestion:

"If you could only read 3 moderns what would they be?"

If you were to run through the thread responses, TODD The Ugliest Kid On Earth was actually mentioned MORE than a few times!! And to the book's credit...its only on issue #3!!!

If I were the creators of TODD, I think I would be pretty moved by it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6582884&fpart=1

Edited by kayakkid

TODD gettin some love he deserves from his family of friends finally @ $51 and rising:

EDIT: $63 now. :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Todd-The-Ugliest-Kid-on-Earth-1-CGC-9-8-/181113879341?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a2b3a7b2d

Previous sale a few days ago was $92. May just need Michael's help to "BEAT IT":

Edited by kayakkid

Just FYI, I cant get TTUK because it keeps selling out (maybe they are not ordering enough copies)

I flew out to WA this week.....visited the largest shop on the west coast (Olympic cards and comics) and they have some of #3 left....the owner told me they usually sell soon as they get them in....I told her to order more then ;) BUT, it's now on my pull list at my local shop...congrats Ken and team, keep up the good work :D

Just FYI, I cant get TTUK because it keeps selling out (maybe they are not ordering enough copies)

I flew out to WA this week.....visited the largest shop on the west coast (Olympic cards and comics) and they have some of #3 left....the owner told me they usually sell soon as they get them in....I told her to order more then ;) BUT, it's now on my pull list at my local shop...congrats Ken and team, keep up the good work :D

Thanks, Derby --- I hope Olympic doubled their order for #4 (comes out April 17th, folks)!

I hope you're able to pick up #1 and #2 somewhere. (2nd print of #1 came out Feb 20th, and 2nd print of #2 came out March 27th).

Welcome to the world of TODD.

I think one of the best compliments to this book and its creators is the interest and momentum it has amongst BOARDIES!

The following is a thread here on the boards by a member asking OTHERS the following question/suggestion:

If you were to run through the thread responses, TODD The Ugliest Kid On Earth was actually mentioned MORE than a few times!! And to the book's credit...its only on issue #3!!!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6582884&fpart=1

Wow -- I just took a look at that thread. Great company to be part of. Now how do I get a crossover going? -- would love to see Todd in those other books.....

Thanks for the heads up.

Hey all -- just a quick update on MK and I doing signings. We will be guests of the San Jose Big Wow Comic Fest on May 18 & 19th. Anyone going to that?

Also, we will be doing signings at Collector's Paradise in Winnetka, CA -- noon to 3pm on May 11th.

And we will be making an appearance or two on Free Comic Book Day (May 4), but haven't solidified that yet.

Hi Ken :hi:

Any boardies going to these signings?? Can we get a witness out there, so we can finally see Todd in Yellow!? (ss).

I love this series!! Keep up the great work Ken! todd.jpg

Here's my stash of Todd's!

Edited by cujobyte

Wow -- I just took a look at that thread. Great company to be part of. Now how do I get a crossover going? -- would love to see Todd in those other books.....

Thanks for the heads up.

TODD slinging web with Marvel's Spidey. :takeit:

That of course happens AFTER TODD is abducted by some crazy spoonin, nefarious up to no good maniacal alien warriors of a sons of beotches clan...or somethin. :o

TODD gettin some love he deserves from his family of friends finally @ $51 and rising:

EDIT: $63 now. :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Todd-The-Ugliest-Kid-on-Earth-1-CGC-9-8-/181113879341?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a2b3a7b2d

Previous sale a few days ago was $92. May just need Michael's help to "BEAT IT":

"Arise Chickun!. Arise."