• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Any chance of a sneak peak of the SDCC variant (if there is one)? Missed you in Chicago, will definitely see you at SDCC! Hope you have art for sale...

I got the message at Mightycon that you said 'hi'!

No SDCC variant -- but the artwork for the next arc ("Charlie Rose's Table: Public Broadcasting Satan") has been coming in and I will be posting some glimpses of it here in the next few days!

IMG_0026_zpsba3d4cc1.jpg

Jason Aaron looks like he should be friends with Todd. In prison.

Seriously, though....I pimp Scalped in every interview I do. It's a masterpiece. Glad to finally get to hang with him at Image Expo.

Hmmm, not sure who looks more maniacal here. :D

It is awesome - that's probably the point!

Jason Aaron looks like he should be friends with Todd. In prison.

Seriously, though....I pimp Scalped in every interview I do. It's a masterpiece. Glad to finally get to hang with him at Image Expo.

Hmmm, not sure who looks more maniacal here. :D

I apologize that my wig is askew.

:roflmao: one guy looks like a serial killer and the other like a large biker with a big beard. Keep the wig though, it completes the look.

Keep the great comics coming and no one will worry about the body count (thumbs u