• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

im so unbelievably pissed.. just a few days ago todd sold for 1.25 i was pissed cuz i liked them and it was obviously quite low, but now im just so mad i dont even wanna collect anymore.. this is great news for the series though it deserves it.

I feel ya. I sold (here) a lot of 6 including second prints and a for sure 9.8 #1 for $20. I was thinking I like this book and should pass it along for a great price. :facepalm:

yeah now im scrambling to find one but the prices are just insane now.. i been looking all week but i kinda doddled on it now its my own fault..

im so unbelievably pissed.. just a few days ago todd sold for 1.25 i was pissed cuz i liked them and it was obviously quite low, but now im just so mad i dont even wanna collect anymore.. this is great news for the series though it deserves it.

I feel ya. I sold (here) a lot of 6 including second prints and a for sure 9.8 #1 for $20. I was thinking I like this book and should pass it along for a great price. :facepalm:

:hi: and you're a great American for following through!!

Oh brother don't worry I'm an honest guy. Just waiting on my comic boxes, I'm anal as hell about what I ship in. I should get them out this week for ya.

grrrrrrr oh well this series is so awesome i cant stay mad.. just gonna have to bite the bullet and buy another one.

Edited by rayjay77