• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

hm Todd's fate is being discussed at this exact moment

Meeting this morning with producers went really well -- they're also committing to merchandise. How much and what exactly remains to be seen. Tee shirts will be first and I pitched them some ideas including "In Todd We Trust" -- good stuff.

WOW, rockin kewl brah!

Already know they will love themselves some TODD action figure/Bobblehead merchandise.

Looking forward to hearing more about TODD's relationship with the chosen TV studio, animators and such when those further details can be discussed.

Got a beaut of a 9.8 blue with 24 watchers and a week to go sitting at $115 at the moment.

Be interesting to see how it does in Australia

hm Todd's fate is being discussed at this exact moment

Meeting this morning with producers went really well -- they're also committing to merchandise. How much and what exactly remains to be seen. Tee shirts will be first and I pitched them some ideas including "In Todd We Trust" -- good stuff.

WOW, rockin kewl brah!

Already know they will love themselves some TODD action figure/Bobblehead merchandise.

Looking forward to hearing more about TODD's relationship with the chosen TV studio, animators and such when those further details can be discussed.

All be happy with just a cool t-shirt. The figure will be nice as well I am sure.

Ken has been talks with all types of people the past few weeks. Can u summarize the ones u can talk about?

thinking about selling 20 sets as a lump lot - all unread, bagged boarded. what should I ask for?

Kidding answer - Double cover

Fair asking price - $1,000 - $1,200 ($50 - $60 per set bulk wholesale if retail is $100)

thinking about selling 20 sets as a lump lot - all unread, bagged boarded. what should I ask for?

Fair asking price - $1,000 - $1,200 ($50 - $60 per set bulk wholesale if retail is $100)

I would probably pay close to that so not a bad estimate IMO

I would probably pay close to that so not a bad estimate IMO

(thumbs u