• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Most are gone or leaving soon, but local shops still have some. I picked up a couple at a comic shop in OH when I was on vacation. He had at least 5 3s and 5 4s left and a couple of 2nd Print 2s. Any boadie in Southern OH PM me and all point you the way if you need some.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Oh and 17-1

it's 18-1..get it right, when was the last time your team went 18-1?

:boo:doh!

They didn't go 18-1, but they do quite well in giving the pats their last loss of the season. Moving to water cooler so we can discuss todd.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Went to two shops on lunch today. One had nothing. The other had one copy of 1 and 2 both 2nd print. They were hagard. Swinging by a third shop tonight to see if they have anything.

Mine had one copy of two, which I grabbed. They also had a few 3 and 4. I left them there for some others to pick up. If they are still there next week, I'll grab them.

I have 3 #1's currently in hand and one on the way.

One 9.8 candidate that will be leaving my hands and heading to Lovebeer.

#1 second print will be the sleeper IMO

#1 second print will be the sleeper IMO

hm ...... hm

:whatev:

:baiting:

The way I see it...

If Peter Panzerfaust #1 second printing can be a $20 book,

Why the eff can't Todd #1 second printing be a $10 book

Or sumpthin...

Edited by LarrysComics

more Todd #1 2nds being listed on ebay than #1s...I guess I should rapidly send a few 1st prints in to cgc for grading.

Yes, sometimes pays to take some time off and just hold what you have and see what happens.

Edited by krighton

I got a bunch of #1 safely put away. :)

Got lucky because I didn't feel the urge to sell anything since feb. the only issue I don't have is #3 for some reason. I must have forgotten to order that month.

** please don't pm me to buy. I have been exhausted traveling the past few months and am currently in Montana

Got lucky because I didn't feel the urge to sell anything since feb. the only issue I don't have is #3 for some reason. I must have forgotten to order that month.

** please don't pm me to buy. I have been exhausted traveling the past few months and am currently in Montana

lol

PM sent. :baiting:

there's no "nice" way to say this, but how do we go about making sure that a ton of the TPBs get sold?

Thinking hm

Im going to be selling them on my ebay less then cover I will make no profit but people will buy

And. In turn increase its fan base