• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Just bought four #1 1st prints for 120 shipped. It seems like a lot but I feel like in the long run it won't be a bad buy.

That'll look like a bargain in 6 months

Funny, I was repeating just that phrase over and over in my head as I slowly inched my way towards the "Buy it Now" button.

that was a great buy

Considering a 10 lot already sold for $60/each...that was an insane in the membrane buy! Now what is yo home address....."hide yo wife hide yo kids..hide yo TODD!"

"We looking for you TODD...we going find you...we going find you TODD...you can go tell that to your homeboy, Ken! We'll be climbing in you windows...so hide yo TODDs....hide yo TODDs'!"

lol

Edited by kayakkid

Just bought four #1 1st prints for 120 shipped. It seems like a lot but I feel like in the long run it won't be a bad buy.

That'll look like a bargain in 6 months

Funny, I was repeating just that phrase over and over in my head as I slowly inched my way towards the "Buy it Now" button.

that was a great buy

Considering a 10 lot already sold for $60/each...that was an insane in the membrane buy! Now what is yo home address....."hide yo wife hide yo kids..hide yo TODD!"

"We looking for you TODD...we going find you...we going find you TODD...you can go tell that to your homeboy, Ken! We'll be climbing in you windows...so hide yo TODDs....hide yo TODDs'!"

lol

Ive been watching that video for years. They even got T-shirts now.

I gotta admire this ebay buyer for their sheer stick to it ness. Check the ebay bidding history on this AUCTION

lol I knew which one you were talking about before I even clicked on it. The funny thing is I saw this auction when it was listed this morning and Mr. 176's bids were the ONLY ones on it. Makes you wonder...! hm

That was fast. Only the third auction mention in earlier post is left. The rest have been sold!

Yeah, actually those all flew out the door early this morning!

Really can't wait for the new arc to hit "news stands". From the looks of the cover art, M.K Perker seems to really be getting inside TODD.

Oh, don't call splash page... That wasn't for sale. Ken had it at their booth. Just showing off what's to come.

Shesh, I almost had to call in my boyz to get medieval on someone. :sumo:

Issue 7 cover is insane.

I see NO Todd's for sale at SDCC.

One dealer says he had a few and sold them for $100 + a set. Ken himself had some and I told him what the prices were so not one try's to buy all his cheap.

Oh, my 2nd Todd #1 NM + off ebay came in yesterday.

Manila envelope with thin cardboard. NM no more.

Manila envelope with thin cardboard. NM no more.

:cry:

+ :cry: :cry:

I email every seller (almost) a default email requesting a certain shipping method and mention "I will leave feedback once received" toward the end to try to promote good shipping practices.