• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

This is officially hot, just sold mine for $187 plus shipping.

I'm sure people have sold for more, but I am overseas so the word has spread I guess.

This is officially hot, just sold mine for $187 plus shipping.

I'm sure people have sold for more, but I am overseas so the word has spread I guess.

Nice that was you I was watching that listing (thumbs u

Thanks guys!

I'm sure though, that as word spreads, that will look awfully cheap in a few weeks, especially when the merchandising news gets out.

Have another box en-route from Joey emezy - feel free to bid next time mate lol

Is $187 good? Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I was hoping for more.

Trust me so was I !!

Its still $87 over the next highest GPA sale at the moment - but I know for a fact some people have hit $250 plus in private sales.

It takes time I guess for the info to spead out into the General Public.

Like I said, this will seem very cheap shortly.

However as I paid cover price for it - who am I to complain about a $185 profit?

I have a load more already graded and on their way so hopefully I will do better with them. :wishluck:

Yes but as he said he is selling from another country witch can limit the bidders

And its still early

I would have bid if I had the funds I saved you to my favorite seller list so next time lol

Yes but as he said he is selling from another country witch can limit the bidders

And its still early

I would have bid if I had the funds I saved you to my favorite seller list so next time lol

I will keep an eye out mate (thumbs u

First Signature Series 9.8 went for 108

Second went for 80 and some change.

That was before the announcement of possible TV shows.

I sold 3 9.8 SS copies for $150 each right after ECCC (the first was a no reserve auction, the 2nd and 3rd were second chance offers), which I think was the pre-announcement high for the book.

More press releases» Press Release

"Todd, The Ugliest Kid on Earth" Animated TV Show Takes Shape

>PRWEB.COM Newswire

" "

Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) July 17, 2013

Image Comics' hit comic book TODD, THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH is the latest addition to the stable of geek animation god Titmouse, Inc. An adaptation of the monthly comic book series critics have called “the highest quality black comedy available today” is being developed with veteran comedy producers Krysia Plonka and Tracey Baird of Thank You, Brain! Productions, and TODD creators M.K. Perker and Ken Kristensen. Whether aired on Disney xD or Adult Swim, Titmouse's shows (Venture Brothers, Black Dynamite, Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja) are the powerhouses of geek animated comedy and were a natural fit for TODD.

"We are beyond thrilled to be the producing partner for TODD, THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH alongside the animation geniuses at Titmouse, Inc.," says Plonka. "This is the most deliciously f**ked up comic book we’ve ever seen, and it will be our distinct pleasure to bring it to life on the screen."

TODD co-creator M.K. Perker says, "We wouldn't trust just anyone to shepherd the deranged and dysfunctional world of TODD to the boob tube, it had to be just the right group of godless, self-medicated comedy producers and animators.”

"When producers of the edgiest comedy on TV want to take on the edgiest comedy in comics, it’s a no brainer,” says writer and co-creator Ken Kristensen. “Plus, internet pirates have been complaining that there aren't enough forms of media through which they can steal our little bag-headed b%^$#@d. Well, pirates -- you're welcome."

This is the latest in a string of TV development pacts for Kristensen, who earlier this year signed deals with Ryan Seacrest Productions, Discovery Studios, and whose one-hour pilot is currently in production at A&E.

TODD, THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH sold out of the first print runs of issues 1 and 2 in the first twenty four hours of release. The trade paperback collecting the first four-issue story arc will hit stores August 7th, 2013. Issue 5 hits stores September 4th

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1363028#ixzz2ZsZeof7v

More press releases» Press Release

"Todd, The Ugliest Kid on Earth" Animated TV Show Takes Shape

>PRWEB.COM Newswire

" "

Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) July 17, 2013

Image Comics' hit comic book TODD, THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH is the latest addition to the stable of geek animation god Titmouse, Inc. An adaptation of the monthly comic book series critics have called “the highest quality black comedy available today” is being developed with veteran comedy producers Krysia Plonka and Tracey Baird of Thank You, Brain! Productions, and TODD creators M.K. Perker and Ken Kristensen. Whether aired on Disney xD or Adult Swim, Titmouse's shows (Venture Brothers, Black Dynamite, Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja) are the powerhouses of geek animated comedy and were a natural fit for TODD.

"We are beyond thrilled to be the producing partner for TODD, THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH alongside the animation geniuses at Titmouse, Inc.," says Plonka. "This is the most deliciously f**ked up comic book we’ve ever seen, and it will be our distinct pleasure to bring it to life on the screen."

TODD co-creator M.K. Perker says, "We wouldn't trust just anyone to shepherd the deranged and dysfunctional world of TODD to the boob tube, it had to be just the right group of godless, self-medicated comedy producers and animators.”

"When producers of the edgiest comedy on TV want to take on the edgiest comedy in comics, it’s a no brainer,” says writer and co-creator Ken Kristensen. “Plus, internet pirates have been complaining that there aren't enough forms of media through which they can steal our little bag-headed b%^$#@d. Well, pirates -- you're welcome."

This is the latest in a string of TV development pacts for Kristensen, who earlier this year signed deals with Ryan Seacrest Productions, Discovery Studios, and whose one-hour pilot is currently in production at A&E.

TODD, THE UGLIEST KID ON EARTH sold out of the first print runs of issues 1 and 2 in the first twenty four hours of release. The trade paperback collecting the first four-issue story arc will hit stores August 7th, 2013. Issue 5 hits stores September 4th

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1363028#ixzz2ZsZeof7v

Nice, thanks.

This really would make a terrific Adult Swim show !....I hope it turns Cartoon Network into the new AMC. Taking a cutting edge property, creators with generous amount of creative freedom and the ability to push the envelope could pay off big time.

This really would make a terrific Adult Swim show !....I hope it turns Cartoon Network into the new AMC. Taking a cutting edge property, creators with generous amount of creative freedom and the ability to push the envelope could pay off big time.

This ^^^^^. EXACTLY.

First Signature Series 9.8 went for 108

Second went for 80 and some change.

That was before the announcement of possible TV shows.

There was a 9.8 blue that went for about $100 several months back on the bay that I also posted about in this thread....and that was a FEW months ago. This series has legs.....and we will totally be back on track with the tpb next month followed by #5. And agreed with the other poster....we could soon being hearing about some great merchandise (TODD bobbleheads, action figures, etc ?????? :) )

News and events just ramping up it appears.