• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say, I'm late to the party but I've now read the first four issues of Todd and love them. :applause:

#4 in particular was hysterical -- the dialogue between Todd's dad and the bodyguard had me LOL'ing (something I rarely do). Very much look forward to #5 and on.

Ken, one question -- what is with all the glossaries of prison lingo in the back of every issue? Is this something you feel will be relevant to your readership? lol

Thanks, Point Five -- welcome to the party!

A new study showed that readers of Image Comics have a 83% chance of landing in jail. I'm just trying to help.

:roflmao: sound like it could be true :signfunny:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls....

The TODD trade paperback comes out this week -- for the depression-friendly price of only $9.99. So there's no reason to shoplift 'em.

I have three signings this week in the Greater Los Angeles area. Come one, come all!

Here are the dates, times, and locations:

480506_573990872663456_1128192838_n_zps8d67cb4b.jpg

ffr_zps4771e769.jpg

Crazy cool. Question for Ken......would you want to take a stab at Firestorm?????

I would jump at the chance.

:baiting:

Who knows how to get in touch with D.C.???????

Audio interview a few days back with Ken 2c. Of note is the discussion of choosing the voices (people) for each of the characters for the TV show:

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/977?articleID=137519

Or if you prefer a written concise synopsis by Chris Lear along with the same video:

http://comicscrux.com/todd-the-ugliest-kid-on-earth-goes-to-hell-with-pbs/

Congrats to Ken, Perker, Image and the production house. Guaranteed something fun brewing. Can't wait to hear who the choices for voices are.