• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Never mind found it ~5000

You can still get them cheap too. I think people are sleeping on this issue. Totally different cover.

... or based on what is seen on the secondary market nobody is currently interested in the 2nd prints (except people speculating) would be another way of putting it. Especially with the trade out.

Nothing wrong with making money. My wife would never go for me paying $1200 for a mid grade Daredevil #1 or the $400 I shelled out for a Five Ghosts SDCC set or the EoW RRP variant I am hoping to buy but if I don't have to use "our" money she just says whatever. Gotta feed the addiction.

Cant wait for issue 5 tomorrow.

I think the Charlie Brown analogy does stick here. It reads that way as well especially 1st issue.

Also Ken are you allowed to talk about other production deals you have currently? Just curious about them as well.

This is the latest in a string of TV development pacts for Kristensen, who earlier this year signed deals with Ryan Seacrest Productions, Discovery Studios, and whose one-hour pilot is currently in production at A&E.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Cant wait for issue 5 tomorrow.

I think the Charlie Brown analogy does stick here. It reads that way as well especially 1st issue.

Also Ken are you allowed to talk about other production deals you have currently? Just curious about them as well.

This is the latest in a string of TV development pacts for Kristensen, who earlier this year signed deals with Ryan Seacrest Productions, Discovery Studios, and whose one-hour pilot is currently in production at A&E.

The A&E show: I pitched it as a "modern day 3:10 to Yuma" -- about everyday folks who transport prisoners across the country. We shot the pilot and it turned out great. So, of course the network just passed on it. doh! On the upside, they are going to let us shop it to other networks. So it ain't dead yet.

The Seacrest and Discovery projects I can't talk about yet because we're still developing.

Thanks! #5 comes out tomorrow and #6 next Wednesday. And then the week after we've got a major meeting on the TV deal. Crazy few weeks for our bag boy.

So maybe some TV news at NYCC? :baiting:

Possibly. And Titmouse will be at NYCC. MK and I will be going on a tour of their NY studio that Friday. Should be cool.

Oh, and they have a panel -- so I want a whole bunch of people to ask questions about Todd. Or fill the whole first row with paper bag kids. Heh-heh.

Bwahahahahaha !!! I literally laughed out loud reading this book which, by the way, keeps getting better and better. I can't really say anything without giving the jokes away but I'm still smiling. Awesome, funny, and did I mention awesome ? The best news is that we only have to wait 1 week for #6. lol

Bwahahahahaha !!! I literally laughed out loud reading this book which, by the way, keeps getting better and better. I can't really say anything without giving the jokes away but I'm still smiling. Awesome, funny, and did I mention awesome ? The best news is that we only have to wait 1 week for #6. lol

We're going balls-out this arc! Thanks!