• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Help a brotha get his Facebook page to more than 2000 likes….

https://www.facebook.com/todd.theugliestkidonearth

Quid pro quo...any way to incorporate the Amish Mafia into Todd??? I would probably mess myself at the prospect of you poking fun at that group in particular!!!!

Not a bad idea -- putting that in the notebook.

Well be careful. The Mennonites watch TV and according to the show, have extremely bad tempers and like shooting cars lol

hide your sheep. lol

Bwahahahahaha :roflmao:

Quickly becoming one of my favorite threads to check on! :roflmao:

M.K and Ken had a raffle last week and I bought two tickets.....Just got the PM from Ken that I won. I forget the charity event it was for.

:o Man, you won the OA cover for #1 in a raffle?? How much were the tickets and where was it held?? I'd have loved to participate. Congratulations though, that is some serious good luck! It's a $10,000 piece of OA:

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=26534&ArtistId=254&Details=0&From=Room

M.K and Ken had a raffle last week and I bought two tickets.....Just got the PM from Ken that I won. I forget the charity event it was for.

:o Man, you won the OA cover for #1 in a raffle?? How much were the tickets and where was it held?? I'd have loved to participate. Congratulations though, that is some serious good luck! It's a $10,000 piece of OA:

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=26534&ArtistId=254&Details=0&From=Room

Speeeeechless.

(Except for the word speechless of course)

:news:I'm not very good at joking....at least not for long.. No raffle, I did get it from Mark at splashpage. Wish I did win it. But then again I did kind of win....its a great cover.

:news:I'm not very good at joking....at least not for long.. No raffle, I did get it from Mark at splashpage. Wish I did win it. But then again I did kind of win....its a great cover.

Awesome man! I would be feeling like this if I won that piece.

os0ds.gif

Awesome man! I would be feeling like this if I won that piece.

os0ds.gif

James -- I wish I could afford that! Seriously, I wanted it BAD. Great get.

Ken...out of the most pure form of morbid curiosity...may I ask what your inspiration was for this twisted world you have created? My money is on "your father didn't hug you enough or your uncle hugged you too much"!

Interview Ken did

hope it helps (thumbs u

So a few months later I’m working for Todd Solondz, the great writer-director. And MK was a big fan of Solondz. So I invite MK to the movie set to meet Todd. And things didn’t go so well. Solondz pissed MK off and the next day MK drew this picture of a kid with a bag on his head and underneath he wrote “Todd, the ugliest kid in America” or something. And I immediately responded to the look of the character but we had no personality for this little bag-headed dude and we had no idea what his story was. That’s when my nephew came along. My 4-year old nephew came to visit me in New York City and he’s the sweetest kid in the world. I put him on my shoulders as we were walking through Times Square and I hear him say, “hey, that man fell over and spilled cranberry juice all over himself.” And I look over and there’s a man lying in the gutter covered in blood. And nearby is an empty bottle of cranberry juice. My nephew just put those two bits of ugliness together in the most beautiful innocent way – right then I knew THAT was that heart of Todd. From there, we just started building the ugly world around this kid.

Ken...out of the most pure form of morbid curiosity...may I ask what your inspiration was for this twisted world you have created? My money is on "your father didn't hug you enough or your uncle hugged you too much"!

Interview Ken did

hope it helps (thumbs u

So a few months later I’m working for Todd Solondz, the great writer-director. And MK was a big fan of Solondz. So I invite MK to the movie set to meet Todd. And things didn’t go so well. Solondz pissed MK off and the next day MK drew this picture of a kid with a bag on his head and underneath he wrote “Todd, the ugliest kid in America” or something. And I immediately responded to the look of the character but we had no personality for this little bag-headed dude and we had no idea what his story was. That’s when my nephew came along. My 4-year old nephew came to visit me in New York City and he’s the sweetest kid in the world. I put him on my shoulders as we were walking through Times Square and I hear him say, “hey, that man fell over and spilled cranberry juice all over himself.” And I look over and there’s a man lying in the gutter covered in blood. And nearby is an empty bottle of cranberry juice. My nephew just put those two bits of ugliness together in the most beautiful innocent way – right then I knew THAT was that heart of Todd. From there, we just started building the ugly world around this kid.

I like it, I think it will work (thumbs u

Interview Ken did

hope it helps (thumbs u

sounds like a great idea for a TV show.

Interview Ken did

hope it helps (thumbs u

That is pretty cool. I still think Ken's "uncle Marty" probably lingered a little too long on those "good to see u young man" moments.