• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

True and PVC set including Charlie Rose would make a nice Christmas set lol

All kidding aside, I can't wait for the TV show. I laugh thinking about the book so the show will probably end me but what a way to go lol

:signfunny: Charlie Rose PVC action figure = :roflmao:

Yeah, I really do hope "TODD the Animated Series" gets greenlit; I can see how awesome a show it could be on Adult Swim airing before or after The Boondocks!

"Innocence is thought charming because it offers delightful possibilities for exploitation."

-Mason Cooley

I think you nailed it with the Cooley quote.

"Life is like a box of chocolates...it doesn't last as long for fat people"-this quote seems more apropos for the Todd thread.

Bwahahahahaha :roflmao:

How about a game of "Would You Rather"?!!!.

Would you rather never get to enjoy another issue of Todd?

Or:

Would you rather have a "Man-hating Bull Dyke" kick you in the Nutsack every morning to start your day?

I would choose the nut kicking because my wife has made it abundantly clear that I no longer need the use of my genitalia.

So I say "kick away Rosie O'Donnell....kick away"! May Todd live forever.

Edited by NigelTufnel42

Or:

Would you rather have a "Man-hating Bull Dyke" kick you in the Nutsack every morning to start your day?

I would choose the nut kicking because my wife has made it abundantly clear that I no longer need the use of my genitalia.

Boy, you are nuts :roflmao:

Or:

Boy, you are nuts :roflmao:

:D

Stoked! All five copies of #1 and the five copies of #5 B&W I got double-signed at NYCC got 9.8 grades!!

:whee::banana:

let me know eb lol i need a pm on this matter.

YESSIR!

em, this eases the pain a bit of the three extra copies of #1 that I was prepping, two of which were meant for you which I dropped and corner crunched... :sorry:

I sold them on the cheap tough, but those were also 9.8 quality copies and then in a hearbeat, they were not!

Stoked! All five copies of #1 and the five copies of #5 B&W I got double-signed at NYCC got 9.8 grades!!

:whee::banana:

let me know eb lol i need a pm on this matter.

YESSIR!

em, this eases the pain a bit of the three extra copies of #1 that I was prepping, two of which were meant for you which I dropped and corner crunched... :sorry:

I sold them on the cheap tough, but those were also 9.8 quality copies and then in a hearbeat, they were not!

Time to play lets make a deal. :roflmao:

Now the #5 black and white wasn't a NYCC exclusive because I was able to get copies before NYCC being told it was a store signing exclusive.

Can anyone verify?

Yeah, they were not NYCC exclusives; who said they were :shrug: They were exclusive to a store in Cali... Yesteryear Comics - limited to 1000 copies.

Edited by ebtorres

Now the #5 black and white wasn't a NYCC exclusive because I was able to get copies before NYCC being told it was a store signing exclusive.

Can anyone verify?

Yeah, they were not NYCC exclusives; who said they were :shrug: They were exclusive to a store in Cali...

NO ONES TALKING ABOUT WHERE THOSE VARIANTS CAME FROM!

BLASPHEMY